News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. "Privatizing garbage east of Yonge." Personally I can't wait for my garbage to be private. But I'm happy to have the city continue to do the collection.

What do think the Council's reaction will be to tenders for Districts 3 (117,284 households) and 4 (113,611 households) at close to the same dollar value with larger contingencies as District 2 (165,407 households) considering they are at least 30% smaller (This surmise is based on the contract just let for District 1 (65,429 households) and the hefty increase given to Miller Waste over that of Turtle Island/GFL)

note number of households is taken from 2011....

They're not allowed to collect between 11PM and 7AM, I called 311 when they did it in my neighbourhood, but the city just ignored my complaints.

When I complained, I was told my street is an overnight collection route. The garbage used to be collected between 11PM and 12AM, now they come back at 4AM to finish the job.

Another Ford promise kept :(

When I complained, I was told my street is an overnight collection route. The garbage used to be collected between 11PM and 12AM, now they come back at 4AM to finish the job.

Another Ford promise kept :(

Not arguing with you, but I've never heard of such a thing. In fact, if you google "overnight garbage collection toronto", you get nothing.

When I complained for the 5th or 6th time, 311 told me they had asked GFL if they were picking up garbage overnight and GFL said no, so therefore it was resolved ;)

Try calling the mayor's office.

Oooh...I wonder how many senior city staff would have to come out if I asked him to meet me in person. If I promised to vote for him, do you think I could get him to waste the time of the head of waste management?

Oooh...I wonder how many senior city staff would have to come out if I asked him to meet me in person. If I promised to vote for him, do you think I could get him to waste the time of the head of waste management?

It all depends. Are you satisfied with your current labels and tags provider?

Just in from Facebook:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 879
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back