News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a smokescreen for Robbie to drop out of the race, can Dougie enter? Is the entry deadline Friday?

He could use the "FORD MAYOR" signs too...

I was just about to post that my Spidey Sense was tingling. No Rob, haven't seen DoBro in days. RFMG guys Tweeted that CH security seemed skittish today. Something's up. I sense that this is the tip of the iceberg.

Sad that we hear news of possible illness and are immediately suspicious. Totally justified, however

I wouldn't at all put faking serious illness past Ford. Others have done it, including faking cancer to raise money. Some people just suck.

If he truly is ill, I hope he gets the treatment he needs, but add me to the cynical group who don't believe it.

For a man so recently in rehab - and one might naively assume that involved a pretty thorough health check going in - it does sound a bit fishy. Also it's said to be a problem of three months duration i.e., back to mid June when Rob was gallivanting around Muskoka, bashing up his pinky toe, and so on.

Fine. Get better soon. In the meantime, continue the friggen' debates, I want to see Chow and Tory battle it out without the circus show.

For a man so recently in rehab - and one might naively assume that involved a pretty thorough health check going in - it does sound a bit fishy. Also it's said to be a problem of three months duration i.e., back to mid June when Rob was gallivanting around Muskoka, bashing up his pinky toe, and so on.
He was admitted to hospital to detox before he went to rehab. Plus the hospital is calling it a "working diagnosis" of a tumour, which I assume means that's what it could be, based on his symptoms. Mind you, his father had colon cancer and Rob hasn't done anything to reduce his risk, so it's possible he's really sick. But I doubt it.

If this is really true then damn I think Rob will drop out due to "health reasons". Which sucks because I really wanted to see him lose to John Tory.

My thoughts exactly. Plus it sounds like Donovan has a story tomorrow as well. Classic diversion.
I don't think this is a classic diversion. It's one thing to smash your own car window or show a threatening email to the media, but to fake a tumour? That's a tad extreme, no? IF this is a diversion then the potential news coming out must be huge for him to fake a tumour, but I don't think he is.

If this is a smokescreen for Robbie to drop out of the race, can Dougie enter? Is the entry deadline Friday?

He could use the "FORD MAYOR" signs too...
Doug would poll lower than Rob so if they are planning on trying that, they are very desperate and stupider than I thought, if that is even possible.

TheFreeDictionary.com -

n.
1. An abnormal growth of tissue resulting from uncontrolled, progressive multiplication of cells and serving no physiological function; a neoplasm.
2. A swollen part; a swelling.

I must admit I am impressed that technology has progressed so far as to be able to discern the difference between the tumor and the entirety that is RoFo.

Dr.Devlin is the CEO of HRRH. I'm surprised he's doing media availability when the diagnosis is not clear. It does make it stink less though, why would he get involved if it wasn't serious.

What floor did he attend when he was at TWH?

And Doug is in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back