8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Lynn @Peter_Lynn · Sep 17
If Rob Ford is really sick, I feel bad for @joe_warmington, who by tradition must be slain to accompany his master to the afterlife.

Joe Warmington @joe_warmington · Sep 17
@Peter_Lynn this is second time this person has talked of my death.Could someone please tell me his identity. This time I will contact TPS

I'm puzzled why @joe_warmington would ask for someone else to confirm my identity (which isn't secret) in a direct reply to me.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure it isn't a crime to compare the Fords' court scribe to the servant of an Egyptian pharaoh. @joe_warmington

Doctorb Anonymous @DoctorbTO · Sep 17
@joe_warmington Ummm,I'm pretty sure he's called @Peter_Lynn... Man, you really are terrible at twitter, aren't you?

And there we have it - as clear as day - Joey Worms illustrating beyond a shadow of doubt that he is a complete and total DIMWIT.

She and Tory are caught between a rock and a hard place. I think they are going to have to continue to take the high road in all this, while trying to steer the conversation away from MINO and on to his horrible brother.

Olivia isn't naive. Let's be honest - Olivia and Jack used his own illness to maximum political benefit. Olivia also needs a resurgent Doug to siphon votes from Tory so she can come up the middle and Doug needs a resurgent Olivia to capture the anti Ford vote from Tory. Say what you will about Tory... but I actually think he's the least political of the lot (three time loser to boot).

Olivia isn't naive. Let's be honest - Olivia and Jack used his own illness to maximum political benefit. Olivia also needs a resurgent Doug to siphon votes from Tory so she can come up the middle and Doug needs a resurgent Olivia to capture the anti Ford vote from Tory. Say what you will about Tory... but I actually think he's the least political of the lot (three time loser to boot).

I am surprised nobody mentioned this: She is also a woman, and there are certain societal expectations on their behaviour (empathy, etc). I highly doubt that she can go on a serious, no-holds-barred attack mode without taking a hit.

AoD

He'll win even if he's 6 feet under.

Sadly, yes.

Now, Rob would go to debates and proclaim himself to be the "king" of various things, but he had a persona where people believed the lies. Doug is not that kind of person.

If Rob Ford is really sick, I feel bad for @joe_warmington, who by tradition must be slain to accompany his master to the afterlife.

Joe Warmington @joe_warmington · Sep 17
@Peter_Lynn this is second time this person has talked of my death.Could someone please tell me his identity. This time I will contact TPS

I'm puzzled why @joe_warmington would ask for someone else to confirm my identity (which isn't secret) in a direct reply to me.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure it isn't a crime to compare the Fords' court scribe to the servant of an Egyptian pharaoh. @joe_warmington

Doctorb Anonymous @DoctorbTO · Sep 17
@joe_warmington Ummm,I'm pretty sure he's called @Peter_Lynn... Man, you really are terrible at twitter, aren't you?

View attachment 33801

ot but EMS has changed it's name to Toronto Paramedic Services - TPS. The spokesperson from the new TPS says they don't anticipate any confusion....

Everyone: I learned last night of RF's cancer diagnosis from a local Philadelphia news report...
I am visiting relatives at this point in the Philadelphia area...

With the diagnosis of liposarcoma and the need for chemotherapy the last thing that RF should be doing is running for
a Ward 2 Council seat - It would be realistic to allow RF's opponent Andrey Domise to note that he can represent this
district directly - instead of either a vacant seat due to illness or another RF staffer stepping in to represent him in his
absence...DF stepping in to run for Mayor may be a good move but as noted John Tory and Olivia Chow have more support...

RF and his family should be focusing on this serious health problem front and center and any politics or campaigning should
be secondary...election or no election...LI MIKE

Olivia isn't naive. Let's be honest - Olivia and Jack used his own illness to maximum political benefit.

How? They didn't reveal he was ill till after the election, and they he died. How on earth is that using his illness to maximum political benefit?

Let's win this one for the Gipper!

View attachment 33798

C: Interesting choice for a football kicker statue picture: This one used to be out front of now-demolished Veterans Stadium
in Philadelphia and has been moved to the vicinity of Lincoln Financial Field - the home of the Philadelphia Eagles - nearby...

I am in Philadelphia visiting as of 9/18 and I remember this statue...RF needs to win one for himself...TO SURVIVE!!!

LI MIKE

In a phone interview, EMS spokesperson Kim McKinnon says the service is aware of the duplication but she doesn't foresee an issue with the city having two TPS's.
"I don't anticipate any problems at all," she says.

Never worked a day on the street in her life.
http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=199693

They probably got tired of the media referring to paramedics as "EMS workers".

Now that King Rob has anointed Sir Doug to carry the family standard, is Doug actually going to start camping?

How? They didn't reveal he was ill till after the election, and they he died. How on earth is that using his illness to maximum political benefit?

Exactly. No one knew how grim things were until his final news conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back