News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who on earth would threaten Joe with death? Laugh at him, yes, threaten him? Hardly.

As far as I can tell, it was someone's joking reference to the ancient Egyptian tradition of burying the servants with the Pharaoh.

There may have been something else, but I couldn't find it.

As far as I can tell, it was someone's joking reference to the ancient Egyptian tradition of burying the servants with the Pharaoh.

Worm's and SAL's aggrandized self importance are comical at times.

Ann Hui @annhui
Doug Ford says his campaign office is open, and "we're ready to go" #topoli
Ann Hui @annhui
Doug says he still has to talk to his team about the debate schedule -- that they haven't decided which debate to start with yet

"My brother has cancer...vote for me!"

It depends...are you an elected official?

Agreed. A couple months ago I was naive enough to ask why there was not a code of conduct for ford as a staff of city hall. I had to sign a code of conduct agreement to drive the Zamboni. Along the lines of upholding moral ideals in keeping with society. An arrest could be grounds for dismissal. Receiving gifts, favoring friends and family. It ran to two pages. It was .around the handling of the (fake IMO) bomb threat at CH. I queried why would he be exempt and the word was as an elected official he was not subject to employee rules. I feel they cant have it both ways. All the benefits of being a worker but none of the parameters of normal employment.

It's weird (not altogether unsurprising though) that Warmington totally failed to perceive that as satire and complained that someone had made reference to 'his death', as though that were a factual impossibility. Guess what, Joe? You're going to die some day, just like the rest of us. Rob can't grant you eternal life, sorry.

It's weird (not altogether unsurprising though) that Warmington totally failed to perceive that as satire and complained that someone had made reference to 'his death', as though that were a factual impossibility. Guess what, Joe? You're going to die some day, just like the rest of us. Rob can't grant you eternal life, sorry.

Satire has always been too complex a construct for Worm's mind.

Peter Lynn @Peter_Lynn · Sep 17
If Rob Ford is really sick, I feel bad for @joe_warmington, who by tradition must be slain to accompany his master to the afterlife.

Joe Warmington @joe_warmington · Sep 17
@Peter_Lynn this is second time this person has talked of my death.Could someone please tell me his identity. This time I will contact TPS

I'm puzzled why @joe_warmington would ask for someone else to confirm my identity (which isn't secret) in a direct reply to me.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure it isn't a crime to compare the Fords' court scribe to the servant of an Egyptian pharaoh. @joe_warmington

Doctorb Anonymous @DoctorbTO · Sep 17
@joe_warmington Ummm,I'm pretty sure he's called @Peter_Lynn... Man, you really are terrible at twitter, aren't you?

The one thing I noticed in all of this is no mention is made of Rob's Ward 2 bid. I suppose he doesn't have to do a thing to win...

Not this Casita?

image.jpg

Everytime I thought about going easy on this man I come back to this image - and how it is such a succinct reflection of all the ill he stood for.

AoD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 769
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back