News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevertheless the whole scene was depressing, no? You would hope that even the crappiest Toronto mayoral campaign would never descend to that level.

Sorry to quote myself, but forgot to add this ...

Whoever made the point about lighting, holy hell you are right--that was terribly cartoonish. Doug, centre stage, lit up like the Big J on Ascension Day, Chow and Tory in the shadows like questionable associates of Pontius P wondering wtf is going on. (I am not religious, but some of the education I got plus Life of Brian have made indelible impacts.)

Doug will be straining to hold his temper, while doing everything he can to attack Tory. Tory will be straining to provoke Doug into a rage, while somehow not looking like an asshole while doing it. Chow will be saying, "See? Look at these two idiots, like peas in a pod!"

Should be interesting.

(Come to think of it, WEHT John Furr's shirtless hordes?)

This one hung up the shirt and joined Domise's campaign.

Wong-Tam just posted it a few hours ago.

Watch Doug support her...

It is the same writing at the last letter, which was confirmed to be sent by Fortino.

she posted it a bit before 6 pm, before the debate, so I don't know why KWT would know what was gonna happen later. I would've that Iola would have a bit better grammar, for all her work with school boards.

Does the M4L that the Canada Post machine printed on the envelope indicate the postal code region of the sender... or the receiver? That postal code seems to be Leslieville/Beaches.

Top Ten Assholes:

1: Rob
2: Doug
3: Frank D'Angelo
4: Mammo
5: Sue Ann Levy
6: Wormington
7: Denzil Minnan-Wong
8: Brad Lamb
9: ....

I'm drawing a blank on the last two. Any suggestions?

Ezra Levant
Christie Blatchford/Maragat Wente (two for one)
Rex Murphy
Mark Towhey
Nick Kouvalis

Is there a copy of Iola's letter from a couple months ago on the Internet somewhere? I think the writing needs to be compared to this one. Who even hand-writes letters anymore, especially that kind?

We have doctors, lawyers, now we need a hand-writing expert.

I want to like Olivia but every time she goes back to this well, or rants about the children, I want to punch a wall.

I agree. But beyond that, she's the only one who talks about reality, and can give specific details on every question put to the panel, without relying on pure rhetoric, like the other two.

But I don't think Toronto is interested in hearing about reality....quite yet.

Their strategies were so comically transparent....Chow ignored Ford and attacked Tory....Ford ignored Chow and attacked Tory...Tory was hoping to cruise, but Doug came out swinging and kept him mostly on the defence. You know you've made a hit on Thug when you get booed by the FONAT crowd. Doug just lied and grandstanded his way through the entire affair....letting him get away with it would be a sin.

I think as far as comprehensive answers to the given questions, Chow beat them both handily. But somehow I get the feeling that wasn't the goal of this game.

I agree. But beyond that, she's the only one who talks about reality, and can give specific details on every question put to the panel, without relying on pure rhetoric, like the other two.

But I don't think Toronto is interested in hearing about reality....quite yet.

Their strategies were so comically transparent....Chow ignored Ford and attacked Tory....Ford ignored Chow and attacked Tory...Tory was hoping to cruise, but Doug came out swinging and kept him mostly on the defence. You know you've made a hit on Thug when you get booed by the FONAT crowd. Doug just lied and grandstanded his way through the entire affair....letting him get away with it would be a sin.

I think as far as comprehensive answers to the given questions, Chow beat them both handily. But somehow I get the feeling that wasn't the goal of this game.

I think you know well that these days it's not about the truth, it's about whoever yells the loudest.

~~~
Doug won tonight, Tory has a fight on his hands for the next month. He needs to maintain his lead because Doug is not going down without a fight.

Is there a copy of Iola's letter from a couple months ago on the Internet somewhere? I think the writing needs to be compared to this one. Who even hand-writes letters anymore, especially that kind?

I don't know that we ever determined the other letter was from Iola.

Here it is (I backscrolled through KWT's twitter). KWT says it's from a Ward 32 resident -- same postal code area as today's letter. Iola may have a friend mailing them for her, otherwise I don't think she lives in that area.

@kristynwongtam · Jul 15
Received a letter from Ward32 resident "To Kristyn of LGBT" calling me "racist' toward straight folks. #palmface

BsncRXVCEAACzll.jpg:large

Today's letter, definitely the same writing.
ByP9FEuIgAAzRDI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back