News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never fail to learn from the people and the concepts posted here. Always food for thought. Thanks Cooper!

Do people still think that his cancer is advanced despite his speech?

I am also explaining this situation to a US resident on Twitter, who was surprised that he might win a council seat.

Last edited:

I am also explaining this situation to a US resident on Twitter, who was surprised that he might win a council seat.

I was talking to a doctor earlier this week and her thoughts were:

1) liposarcoma is a nasty cancer to have and the prognosis is not good
2) surgery is always the primary treatment. That chemo is being done first and surgery will only be revisited after the second bout of chemo strongly suggests the tumour may be inoperable
3) if the cancer were early stage, that would be cause for some optimism and Dr. Cohen would likely have said it was early stage. That he refused to stage it is not a good sign
4) in view of 3) the fact Dr. Cohen said he was "optimistic" is likely just trying to give information without taking away hope

I think Rob is living on borrowed time and his putting himself in the fray at FordFest was just stupid.

Yes, I do.

I think Rob is too stupid and emotionally fucked-up to understand how much trouble he is in, or to understand that Doug and Diane are rolling him up on stage like some kind of temperamental fleshy robot that may, if he doesn't fuck up, serve some purpose that only Doug and Diane can fathom.

The current scene makes all the Fordian crack-smoking, lying, character assassination, extortion, fake rehab, etc., of the old days look like light comedy. (Just to be clear, I did not at any point think that any of that shit was light comedy.)

Last edited:
I notice that Tory and other high profile politicos (current and ex) attended Hazel's gala while the Fords partied at the fest. I'm thinking the rescheduled date was chosen in part so as to not be conspicuous by their absence as I doubt they were even invited. Hazel also made some snide comment about dropping into elections in the last 6 weeks. Methinks she's not a fan.

Yes, I do.

I think Rob is too stupid and emotionally fucked-up to understand how much trouble he is in, or to understand that Doug and Diane are rolling him up on stage like some kind of temperamental fleshy robot that may, if he doesn't fuck up, serve some purpose that only Doug and Diane can fathom.

The current scene makes all the Fordian crack-smoking, lying, character assassination, extortion, etc., of the old days look like light comedy.

As a mother, I cannot get my head wrapped around the concept of Diane exploiting one of her children to benefit another. The Fords are, clearly, debased, but this is stretching credulity. Surely no one could be this coniving and heartless.

Last edited:
As a mother, I cannot get my head wrapped around the concept of Diane exploiting one of her children to benefit another. The Fords are, clearly, debased, but this is stretching credulity. Surely no one could be this coniving and heartless.

Maybe not both Doug and Diane, but at least one of them is either exactly that conniving and heartless, or just insane and really, really motivated.

The only other conceivable explanation for the current state of affairs is that Rob is calling the shots. To me, that's deeply implausible.

SmartMariaF 10:38pm

Wonder how Kathy feels abt Rob Ford talking about "my kids Douglas and Michael"? (3:46) Scamming #FordNation? ow.ly/C1QoM #topoli

Is it possible that Rob Ford thinks claiming Mikey now as his son will give him some credibility? And, in addition to Kathy, how must this make Stephanie feel? What a deceitful slimebag.

How do we know he's not Robbie's, I think anything is possible with close families. It preserves the "heir and a spare" situation, especially with all the misogynistic attitudes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back