News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the Ford smears in the past four years, this is one of the worst. It really highlights Doug's damaged psyche, as if their is some secret super benefit to being labelled autistic. Yeah, they get the world handed to them on a silver platter... sure Doug.

Yeah, the 80s Doug Ford in him is the perfect sort to make sneering refs to "Ass Burgers" (not that *real* 80s characters would have known what Aspergers was)

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/10/05/r...tal-tuesday-for-second-round-of-chemotherapy/

Rob goes back for a second round of chemo on Tuesday. I take it this will be worse than the first time.

Probably. The side effects of chemo build up as treatment progresses. I don't know how much change there would be between a first and second round, though. I imagine it depends on the protocol. But I think we can assume this session will be at least as difficult as the first, likely harder.

Some laughable items:

It was published October 1st. It should have been updated with Doug Ford as a mayoral candidate, but since this thread is about Rob Ford...

Maybe it will be updated before the election date.

TTTPC is a joke, months ago they put lipstick on the pig but did the worst edit jobs on it's articles that were already out of date, like the one on fair wages at city hall or reducing the seats on council. The thing I like best is that they quote themselves, and have contradictory arguments, atrocious grammar, and have a love of "$50" words to sound important or literate.

Unsportsmanlike bully, he got outted in public poor thing, and by a lesser!

Since Rob's body is giving out, they did a brain swap - Doug's handsome looks and Rob's brain - how could they go wrong? I was going to add Kathy's moral sense too, but then I realised that they all share that one anyway.

I have no doubt Diane has been working on some kind of mutant human Ford centipede in the basement.

Because he's lonely, depressed and scared?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! Johnny, tell them what they've won! ;)

One can still argue that this has always been the status quo..

Probably. The side effects of chemo build up as treatment progresses. I don't know how much change there would be between a first and second round, though. I imagine it depends on the protocol. But I think we can assume this session will be at least as difficult as the first, likely harder.

Robbie is in for a rough, and dark ride. Killing one immune system is always shits and giggles.

I wasn't kidding about my limitations. I've recently retired and am determined to "keep current" as my mom used to say. I may have to resort to asking my kids for some help, but I'm not there yet.

I don't know if this will help you, but it's what I do when I want to post or link here from my phone. At the bottom of each page there's a drop-down where you can choose which style you'd prefer to use. Switch to the default vB4 (I think) when you want to post and use the Mobile for easier reading.

TTTPC is a joke, months ago they put lipstick on the pig but did the worst edit jobs on it's articles that were already out of date, like the one on fair wages at city hall or reducing the seats on council. The thing I like best is that they quote themselves, and have contradictory arguments, atrocious grammar, and have a love of "$50" words to sound important or literate.

Have they *ever* explained why they had a fraudulently "verified" twitter account? I mean, that's not the sort of thing that just happens by accident. If you fake it the way they did it, you *know* that you're doing it.

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/510337/did-toronto-taxpayer-group-fake-a-verified-by-twitter-badge/

Had a very fast phone poll today, on my cell. It asked about local councillors first, then was I voting for Tory, Ford or Chow. No other options. Lastly, it asked me to select the most pressing issue, the first half of which were transportation:

1) traffic and gridlock
2) public transit
3) child care
4) other community services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back