News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long 'til Doug triples down and plays an Anti-Semitic card because no-one believes his claim?

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 8m8 minutes ago
On that story just tweeted (her Karla Ford story), major props to our amazing @astridlange and her incredible research skills.
https://twitter.com/jpags/status/519666066700500993
Astrid Lange is a "Toronto Star librarian".

No props to UT?

Nah. Jennifer Pagliaro's story is what's know as a "match and top." She matched the research (or the Star's librarian did) to confirm what she recevied/picked up from UT, then topped the story with new interviews and information. I say "good for jpags."

Norm Wilner @normwilner
Doug just threw his wife's entire family under the bus. I'm imagining things are very tense in the Ford household right now. #TOpoli

Doug's "faith based schools" moment? Sadly, he gets more support after this nonsense.

Last edited:
So how long 'til Doug triples down and plays an Anti-Semitic card because no-one believes his claim?

Brain-hurt thinking of how that might play out. The possibilities are way too cringe-y to articulate.

Nah. Jennifer Pagliaro's story is what's know as a "match and top." She matched the research (or the Star's librarian did) to confirm what she recevied/picked up from UT, then topped the story with new interviews and information. I say "good for jpags."
*thumbs up*.

Doug is unbelievable. All along he's been the real bad guy in the Ford mess - and we UTers knew it - and now he's just proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt, for all to see. I think he's toast for good now, irrespective of what the Forum poll says.

Keep digging Doug.

And good work Anna and all the others who have done the detective work!

Doug Ford, the blunt-talking Toronto councillor and brother to the mayor, is ratcheting up the cost-cutting rhetoric at city hall, vowing to support library closings and dismissing the efforts of a CanLit legend to spare branches from the chopping block.

Mr. Ford, a rookie councillor who has quickly gained a reputation for headline-grabbing statements, said Tuesday he would close a library in his ward “in a heartbeat,†characterizing a growing movement to save branches backed by Margaret Atwood as an “over-reaction,†led by “library groups.â€

“Good luck to Margaret Atwood. I don’t even know her. She could walk right by me, I wouldn’t have a clue who she is,†said Mr. Ford, responding to the celebrated author’s remarks on Twitter opposing the proposed library cuts.

The Globe and Mail
Published Tuesday, Jul. 26 2011, 2:51 PM EDT

Couldn't have done it without the Toronto Public Library.

Justin Trudeau here.

Or old(er)-timers might think of this JT

James_Taylor_-_JT.jpg

Some do.

"Before Schultz went to surgery, he received the last rites from a Catholic priest at his request. During his second trial, Schultz decided to convert to Catholicism and had been studying its teachings ever since, convinced that Jesus had spared him prison time."

"By receiving last rites, Schultz was guaranteed interment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne in Westchester County, New York, although at the request of his Orthodox Jewish mother, Schultz's body was draped with a talit, a traditional Jewish prayer shawl."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2509833/posts

So did Milton Berle. Oscar Levant remarked, "Our loss is their loss." :D

Let's not forget a noteworthy locally-based "converter": Michael Coren.

Siobhan Morris @siomo
Doug Ford to address media at Etobicoke campaign HQ at 9:15 am Wednesday, NO indication from advisory what it's about #TOPoli

https://twitter.com/siomo/status/519676855335403521

Siobhan Morris @siomo
Seriously, NONE #TOpoli

Siobhan Morris @siomo
Maybe Karla Ford is going to talk. Maybe there will be a certificate of Jewishness. Maybe it's something else entirely. I don't know.

Jim RichardsShowgram
@JIMrichards1010
@siomo will Dofo show his circumcised penis at press conference Wednesday

Bahahahaha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back