News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reagan always looked like he believed whatever crap he was spouting, and he probably did.

RR was a professional actor.

"Victor Mature was famously self-deprecatory about his acting skills. Once, after being rejected for membership in a country club because he was an actor, he cracked, "I'm not an actor — and I've got sixty-four films to prove it!" :D

Mammo endorsed him right away - on the switch-over date (put out a press release). So did Nunziata (John).

Dougie should fire his camping manager for not making sure he has the right information to answer questions. ;)

And of course SAL has bought the whole name change/conversion scenario, mainly because the debunking thereof is supported by Bernier Farber. And she's supposedly known about Karla's ancestry for years yet somehow never mentioned it in the context of Rob or Doug expressing prejudice. Right.

Well considering SAL is also a birther who believes that Obama is a crypto-Muslim, I know how seriously I'll take that claim.

Dougie should fire his camping manager for not making sure he has the right information to answer questions. ;)

Silverstein should get a bonus for either not telling Doug about it (I do not imagine that Doug reads press releases) or, at least, telling Doug to be sure to forget about it if asked. The only thing that could sound worse than "no one" would be "Mammo".

The Ranovitzs owned the house (39 Denison) where K's grandparents were roomers.

Huh? Mayer Littner owned the house where K's grandparents George and Laura Ranovitz were roomers.
Eleanora was also known as Leonora.

Could his clothes be more ill-fitting? That hat looks like he stole it from a shriner.

Do you get the sense it was Joey Worms who gave Rob Ford the thumbs up to wear the magician's outfit on Jimmy Kimmel?

Ford hospital joey worms.jpg

Attachments

• Ford hospital joey worms.jpg
    Ford hospital joey worms.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 901
Really, really, REALLY could have done without photos of RoFo in his boxers.

Those pics are truly over-the-top drama and suffering. I get that that's the reality, but at that level it should be a private reality - and for god's sake, Worms ain't no Degas.

Huh? Mayer Littner owned the house where K's grandparents George and Laura Ranovitz were roomers.
Eleanora was also known as Leonora.

Sorry, my bad. I thought that they had switched to Renwick by then. That error led me to think that you were naming the owners. [Have deleted mistaken post.]

This is the only reference I have seen to K's maternal grandparents being Salvation Army. (Self-identified as such, since it is from a census?)

Last edited:
For real, we have a divided city now.

We always were.

Residents have always been more concerned with local matters than Metro-wide ones.

When a City of Toronto election ballot included a non-binding referendum question on eliminating the Metro level of government, there was a substantial vote in favour.

In March 1997 a referendum in all six municipalities produced a vote of more than 3:1 against amalgamation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back