News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why was Doug at a Leafs game instead of either at a debate or at Rob's side?

So he could get equal coverage on the 11PM news without breaking his promise to never debate Ari Goldkind.

Saddest part? It worked. CTV News mentioned the evening debate but included no audio. Meanwhile, extensive quote from Doug at the game.

Well Markovitz...(or any variation of the spelling)
could end up being say Marko, Marks or how about this Banks.....

We have more than the fact that many Jews anglicized their names.

There's a difference between anglicizing a name in the New World and being an "Orthodox Jew" from Yiddish-speaking, traditional Eastern Europe and converting to the church that endorsed pogroms.

Silverstein should get a bonus for either not telling Doug about it (I do not imagine that Doug reads press releases) or, at least, telling Doug to be sure to forget about it if asked. The only thing that could sound worse than "no one" would be "Mammo".
Wasn't there a picture of Mammo (or someone who looked like him) seated in the background at D Ford's Sept 25th ($25.) funraiser?

Those pics are truly over-the-top drama and suffering. I get that that's the reality, but at that level it should be a private reality - and for god's sake, Worms ain't no Degas.

Yeah the posture. facial expression of distress and all is just so over the top, you'd think that's what Michelangelo used for The Last Supper.

AoD

Sorry, my bad. I thought that they had switched to Renwick by then. That error led me to think that you were naming the owners.

This is the only reference I have seen to K's maternal grandparents being Salvation Army. (Self-identified as such, since it is from a census?)

Yes, re self-identification. And I gave the names they could be found under so you could do what Doug said and look it up!

Really, really, REALLY could have done without photos of RoFo in his boxers.

Those pics are truly over-the-top drama and suffering. I get that that's the reality, but at that level it should be a private reality - and for god's sake, Worms ain't no Degas.
I spent a lot of time hanging out with my mom while she got weekly chemo over the course of two years. There weren't many drama queens, and there wasn't much drama going on. Mostly people sat patiently, read a book, chatted with whoever came with them, took a nap. It wasn't nearly as gruesome as I had thought it would be, so colour me cynical and jaded, but I think Rob and Worms might be milking the photo op.

And next time a Ford whines about privacy for a family member, remind him/her about these chemo photos.

"Our conversation with Farah led to an explosive allegation about a second video, which features an unnamed judge smoking crack on camera."
I seem to recall MetroMan awhile back mentioning the judge.

And didn't Jimmi just ask cryptically if people thought a second video would damage the Ford's? Related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back