8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vice story is a good read.

Sounds like an explicit articulation that RoFo would look after the needs of those in the community who looked after his needs. And then, if they didn't stay quiet, he would put out the word that he wanted to fight you. So that's special.

And - quick, people - any sketchy female judges come to mind?!?

"Our conversation with Farah led to an explosive allegation about a second video, which features an unnamed judge smoking crack on camera."
I seem to recall MetroMan awhile back mentioning the judge.
I wish my memory was better, I seem to recall that a judge was mentioned way back, even before MM. There was a prominent sports person (which I had hoped was Don Cherry), and IIRC a judge. Anyone help out here?

Last edited:
Silverstein should get a bonus for either not telling Doug about it (I do not imagine that Doug reads press releases) or, at least, telling Doug to be sure to forget about it if asked. The only thing that could sound worse than "no one" would be "Mammo".

Although you are right, Silverstain is not Dougie's camping manager.

I wish my memory was better, I seem to recall that a judge was mentioned way back, even before MM. There was a prominent sports person (which I had hoped was Don Cherry), and IIRC a judge. Anyone help out here?

Was there not a judge who was married to one of the dirty drug cops arrested a few years back?

Yeah the posture. facial expression of distress and all is just so over the top, you'd think that's what Michelangelo used for The Last Supper.

Yeah, one might almost suspect that the whole thing was staged for the purposes of propaganda. But Slob wouldn't do that, would he? Not Slob. Why, that would be incredibly sleazy and exploitative and dishonest.

The Vice story is a good read.

Sounds like an explicit articulation that RoFo would look after the needs of those in the community who looked after his needs. And then, if they didn't stay quiet, he would put out the word that he wanted to fight you. So that's special.

And - quick, people - any sketchy female judges come to mind?!?

Judge Judy? She looks like she'd be down with the hezza

Here's what MM said back in February:

I tried for a few days but I haven't been able to get in touch with my Farah source. I'm still confident that my other two sources regarding a prominent judge being on video. One source says it's the second tape, the other is non committal. That second source however knows the name of the judge but is afraid to disclose it. I wouldn't either. Ford won't sue anybody for libel because he doesn't want his life exposed but a powerful judge knows how to work the system. I'm keeping my nose out of it. It'll come out in the Traveller trials.
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=824443#post824443

Although you are right, Silverstain is not Dougie's camping manager.

I think he's officially the Communications Director, same as he had been for Rob. But that does bring up a good question, who is Doug's Camping Manager?

Yeah, one might almost suspect that the whole thing was staged for the purposes of propaganda. But Slob wouldn't do that, would he? Not Slob. Why, that would be incredibly sleazy and exploitative and dishonest.

Well, no one can suffer with CANCER the way Rob Ford suffers with CANCER.

Was there not a judge who was married to one of the dirty drug cops arrested a few years back?

Detective Joyce Schertzer is the wife of John Schertzer who was the head of the leader of the central drug squad. I believe Det. Schertzer is 2IC to Giroux on Brazen II.

The most fascinating aspect of the new Vice story is showing just how much Slob got off on play-acting like he was Marlon Brando in the Godfather. So all those people he supposedly "helped" were definitely expected to return the favor in some fashion, and that's to say nothing of the personal ego gratification Rofo obviously enjoyed in playing "the Big Shot," the one everyone in the neighborhood had to pay homage to if they wanted anything. It's so much the exact opposite of what we expect from elected officials, it's positively breath-taking. It goes beyond merely unreasonable, straight into the territory of the grotesque. I hadn't thought the rotten sack of shit could look any worse, poor, naive darling that I am, but he and his family always go for broke when it comes to being pure scum, don't they?

There's a list on the govenrment's web site of every judge in the system and, particularly if you narrow down to Toronto, there aren't THAT many possibilities. If it's true, I suspect people in the know (e.g. lawyers, court reporters) would be aware of rumours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back