News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is actually happening in my front yard. GET OFF OF MY LAWN."
https://twitter.com/janeschmidt/status/521046560667619328

Where is Clint Eastwood when we need him most?

Like I say, seeing Ward 2 from the center-core of the 401 is enough for me.

Could not resist. How many #FordNation people does it take to put up a lawn sign?
https://twitter.com/ArgoDianne/status/521050378385645568

Last edited:
well there were many other sources in the article saying that DECO is floundering. And saying that Doug & Randy fight like cats and dogs. So I doubt Doug cuts Randy the same cheque no matter what the financial situation. The fact that he's had to dip into family money to keep things going is a sign of trouble too. no wonder Rob's running for the easy-money councillor job.

I think Rob's love of sports is genuine, but I don't think Doug actually gives a f*ck. I doubt he watches hockey on his own time. The Maple Leaf Square appearance was just for campaigning.

Actually I think DoFo spends his down time in a unit like the Borg have, regenerating. The sports thing was pretty much a generic male point of connection that Dorg would acknowledge from another male, authenticating contact, but that, if offered by a female would be refused strictly by the fact that she was indeed a female. And sorry if this seems a bit nonsensical, it is the holiday weekend and some alcohol has been consumed.

With Deco losing money, huge legal bills (which might include Sandros too) and two expensive drug habits to finance it seems more plausible now that Rob sought other sources of income.

With Deco losing money, huge legal bills (which might include Sandros too) and two expensive drug habits to finance it seems more plausible now that Rob sought other sources of income.
70a66f99117d5aaa05d1cab255dcb4ec.jpg

Attachments

• 70a66f99117d5aaa05d1cab255dcb4ec.jpg
    70a66f99117d5aaa05d1cab255dcb4ec.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 808
Thank you. I've said all along that Rob was in it with Lisi and the dry cleaner to make a few bucks on the side. That grow op on Supertest Road was huge and would have generated a tidy little sum for Rob and his partners, plus the bonus of his own personal weed for free. That whole grow op thing was bizarre. How did they manage to find someone that would let them use their building as a "medical" pot grow op? IIRC they weren't the only "tenant farmer" using the place for weed.

Thank you. I've said all along that Rob was in it with Lisi and the dry cleaner to make a few bucks on the side. That grow op on Supertest Road was huge and would have generated a tidy little sum for Rob and his partners, plus the bonus of his own personal weed for free. That whole grow op thing was bizarre. How did they manage to find someone that would let them use their building as a "medical" pot grow op? IIRC they weren't the only "tenant farmer" using the place for weed.

Yep and possibly coke too.

Thank you yet again. The more these kinds of angles get discussed, the sooner the FoFam stops having Tavern's protection...too hot to handle. Like, really...is it that hard earn a couple hundred grand moving weight? $5k from Rabbie to Lisi x 10 could bring back a nice return... Especially with PoPo protection.

Closer inspection reveals that it's trailer park Randy. At first glance, I thought it was Mams.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukd_nEjKqZg
Salutations.

Because candidates view an endorsement from Doug like the kiss of death?

reporterdonpeat 3:13pm via iOS
Doug Ford says he appreciates the candidates' "likemindedness" but he's not endorsing any council candidates. http://t.co/kK3gWxyK5f

Uh so much for promising a 44-deep slate of councillors in 2014 to wipe out all the lefties on council!

New Ford slogan: Promise made, promise broken.

Thank you yet again. The more these kinds of angles get discussed, the sooner the FoFam stops having Tavern's protection...too hot to handle. Like, really...is it that hard earn a couple hundred grand moving weight? $5k from Rabbie to Lisi x 10 could bring back a nice return... Especially with PoPo protection.

Salutations.

Makes ya wonder what Bruno's debit card was about--the one Ford gave him that draws from his account.

I saw a Ford for Mayor sign up today in East York, I almost fell over from shock when I came across it. It's a bit far from home, someone must have gotten confused.

Ha! Saw 2 Ford signs on Davenport yesterday, had a similar reaction. Only 2 Tory signs. Tons of Olivia Chow (I lost count around 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back