News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Maybe this is Doug's team that he's referred to a couple of times. IIRC two of the four are up against an incumbent. so they don't have much of a chance. Without name recognition, it's almost impossible to win.

The those kooky Ford, deniable plausibility at all costs. Of course Doug is not going to endorse anyone, then he would have to take responsibility for their actions; look at how Dougie tasks responsibility for Ford Nation or his camping thugs.

The problem is that if you show up to your own public appearance and there are candidates introduced... well, you can't feign non-involvement, right? Well Dougie thinks you can, and as camping manager it IS his responsibility, if is in the future he finds a patsy for a camping manager then the blame is still Dougie's, it's still Dougie's camping.

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"Maybe they should be leaving" Doug Ford on racists who tell some candidates to "go home" #TOpoli

This is the work of his own supporters after all.

"Twitter is one of the worst" Doug Ford on "venom & hate" Ford family has experienced #TOpoli
"The Fords have been bullied for the last 4 years" Doug Ford today #TOpoli

Says the bully.

Last edited:
Doug is so full of shit. He's never gone there, he never helped out little kids play basketball. He's shamelessly vote grabbing. What a guy.

That pic of Doug on the hardwood reminds me of an old TV show.

View attachment 35607

"I love him because he's trying his best from his hospital bed, making calls and helping out," Doug Ford said.

From reading that, it seems to me that as long as Rob can still blink his eyes from his sick bed, he will run for re-election.

"Twitter is one of the worst" Doug Ford on "venom & hate" Ford family has experienced #TOpoli

Gentle jibes!

Last edited:
Doug is so full of shit. He's never gone there, he never helped out little kids play basketball. He's shamelessly vote grabbing. What a guy.

I'm confused. Nothing new. Where did the basketball reference come from? I thought it might be from s few weeks ago when dofo claimed to have been mentoring youth in TCHC buildings but the White Shadow post ( loved that show, bridged the zone between Room 222 and Degrassi) made me wonder if he had told any new lies about his philanthropic ways. (Still like to know to whom he's been donating his salary)

I'm confused. Nothing new. Where did the basketball reference come from? I thought it might be from s few weeks ago when dofo claimed to have been mentoring youth in TCHC buildings but the White Shadow post ( loved that show, bridged the zone between Room 222 and Degrassi) made me wonder if he had told any new lies about his philanthropic ways. (Still like to know to whom he's been donating his salary)

For me, being rather old, it bridged the zone between Mr. Kotter.

Kotter ( Doug? ): "Just think of a debate as sort of a, um, rumble with words."

View attachment 35610

ETA: Doug hits the hardwood.
View attachment 35611

Doug's like "How come I got in trouble for texting but he's allowed?"
https://twitter.com/heyennisshutup/status/521361911469047809

Last edited:
It seems weird to me. Also rob's hair is really short, how would he collect it?

Also in that article; Rob urges people through an audio recording to vote for Doug because he'll be the best mayor the city has ever had.... Well at least he's admitting now that he didn't do that great of a job. I really hate them, both of them. The fact that they feel entitled to the mayorship bothers me to no end. Can't wait until Doug loses and moves to Chicago.

Well R Ford admitted that back in 2012 remember the Bier Market fiasco...selfies being taken...
...a girl says to R Ford, paraphasing here "You're a bad mayor" R Ford replies "Yeah, I know, but I try"

It comes from a story that did the rounds exactly two years ago, when Rob was in the middle of his conflict of interest proceedings. Doug decided he needed a photo op (is my interpretation) and so cooked up this basketball scheme. When Doug listed "I started a basketball team" among his accomplishments at a recent debate, Andray Domise looked into the claim and spoke to the rec coordinator at the Ascot Coop. Apparently it was never anything more than a pick-up team. Not sure how long Doug and his volunteer coach Magic Massoudi took part, but it certainly wasn't a sustained effort and never led to a real team or a league. But hey, the poors got a free shirt and some pizza. It's the kid version of Doug handing out twenties at TCHC buildings. Lots of largesse and goodwill, terrific photo op, everybody loves Doug, who cares about the facts.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/10/10/doug_ford_launches_rexdale_raiders_basketball_team.html

http://www.thestar.com/photos/toronto_star_photo_blog/2012/10/the-.html

This Ebola scare is putting a fright into a lot of "folks".

It reminds me Toronto's SARS scare in 2003. I was put on what was called a "Working Quarantine".

Our mayor at the time was Mel Lastman.

Politics aside, I wonder which mayoral candidate has the strongest crisis management skills?

( Happy belated Birthday to you, Sweet Lou. )

This Ebola scare is putting a fright into a lot of "folks".

It reminds me Toronto's SARS scare in 2003. I was put on what was called a "Working Quarantine".

Our mayor at the time was Mel Lastman.

Politics aside, I wonder which mayoral candidate has the strongest crisis management skills?

( Happy belated Birthday to you, Sweet Lou. )

During the 2003 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) crisis, Lastman did an interview on CNN. When he was asked what the World Health Organization was doing about the crisis, Lastman replied "They don't know what they're talking about. I don't know who this group is. I've never heard of them before."[13]

During the 2003 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) crisis, Lastman did an interview on CNN. When he was asked what the World Health Organization was doing about the crisis, Lastman replied "They don't know what they're talking about. I don't know who this group is. I've never heard of them before."[13]

Mel's leadership during SARS was sort of what I had in mind.

It was the first time I ever questioned if the most senior political figure in the municipality should be elected by the people, rather than Council.

Drunk again folks. Just call me Jimmi Ford! Next thing you know I'll wake up hours later in Douglas Ford park

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back