News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is a liar. Who has road spikes? Cops? What an idiot.

I just got an email from Tory thanking me for being part of Team Tory and asking for a 'favor'. I responded asking why they think I'm team Tory and suggested they use the Canadian spelling of 'favour'.

Last edited:
Doug is a liar. Who has road spikes? Cops? What an idiot.

I just got an email from Tory thanking me for being part of Team Tory and asking for a 'favor'. I responded asking why they think I'm team Tory and suggested they use the Canadian spelling of 'favour'.

Yep, spike strips are used by TPS and other "cop types" to end car chases to minimize casualties/property damage. Besides that, I could teach you how to make some caltrops out of nails. ;)

Yah, I have come to the conclusion that Tory is just an American masquerading as a PC.

Last edited:
According to twitter, Doug claimed someone put road spikes in front of his rv to sabotage him.

Hmm, I wonder if that was the same evildoer who fucked with all the Ward 2 signs? Andray's were not defaced like Munira Abukar's but they had bits chopped off with a knife or were slashed down the middle and then re-located into illegal locations. That means it wasn't just exuberant teen behaviour but done by someone who knew that signs that are (a) damaged, and (b) are in illegal locations, are eligible for a fine.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I'm a brit. In the UK, there's nothing special about having a birthday in the second week of October. When I came here, I was delighted to find a national holiday to honour my birthday, more or less. Milking it for all its worth.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I'm a brit. In the UK, there's nothing special about having a birthday in the second week of October. When I came here, I was delighted to find a national holiday to honour my birthday, more or less. Milking it for all its worth.
Belated happy birthday sweetlou. Many happy returns of the day.

People are throwing boards with nails in front of Doug's RV, (that's if you believe a word they say):

graeme ‏@graemeTO 22 mins22 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics Actually moron, I was in the front seat. It happened at Dupont and Christie. Boards with nails.

Music&Politics Radio ‏@scmusicpolitics 9 mins9 minutes ago
@graemeTO I'm sure glad I have your word on that. Doug lies. Daily. If I see anything official from the cops, I'll believe it #TOpoli
4:35 pm - 12 Oct 2014 · Details

graeme ‏@graemeTO 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics No Seb, you lie daily. All day every day on twitter. You are finally getting blocked. You are so desperate for attention.

M. Derbecker ‏@mderbecker 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics @graemeTO Were the police called? Was the board w/ a nail saved? A receipt from replacing the tires? Or toe truck? A pic?

graeme ‏@graemeTO 4 mins4 minutes ago
@mderbecker @scmusicpolitics Our driver swerved around it. The two morons tried to throw the boards out as we were coming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back