News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I meant. I'd say it's very strong. That's one stubborn man. Hmm, though surely some don't have strong will to live.

There is still a fine line between surviving due to strong will and dying from stupidity.

Remember this?

"Mr. Rudner, who is Jewish, said he was particularly upset with Councillor Ford, his former employer at Deco, and his unwillingness to disavow that remark publicly, or any of the other slurs the mayor is alleged to have used to describe black people, Italians, gays and Pakistanis.

“He’s defending his brother, irrespective of what he does,†Mr. Rudner said. “Doug is the biggest disappointment to me.â€
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...amily-firm-dealings/article18981567/?page=all

Interestingly, Rudner praised DoFo as a *salesman*. Not a *businessman*. A *salesman*.

Yeah, this kind of salesmanship perfectly suits DoFo...

Grow-taller.jpg

Nah, clearly being a member of a country club is WAAAAY worse! I mean it must be a terrible crime for Douglas to be milking it so. Or is he just dense? ;)

I was a Cub and Scout, both paramilitary organisations so I should be questioned by "authorities" as soon as possible to rule me out as a terrorist.

The only way to beat Stage IV cancer is to die of something else before it gets you.

No one dies of cancer, it's the complications that kill people.

Interestingly, Rudner praised DoFo as a *salesman*. Not a *businessman*. A *salesman*.

Yeah, this kind of salesmanship perfectly suits DoFo...

Grow-taller.jpg

Is there a way for stupid people to grow a brain quickly? :)

The last thing Doug would ever want is for Ms Chow to drop out.

Problem is, we have no evidence of her or any member of her family identifying as Jewish in Canada or Europe. Doug has produced no evidence to back up his claim. His wife has not commented on the subject.

"Here is apparently Karla's maternal grandmother's entrance record (Halifax, 1913). Eleonora Marco #5343. Religion: Catholic."

"And for good measure, here is the wedding register for her Greek Orthodox Catholic maternal grandparents"

"Meanwhile, the Fords are a well-known family of evangelical Christians. Karla, Ford's wife, is herself an evangelical Christian. As was her father, who was "known for his devotion to the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

http://www.robfordfacts.ca/2014/10/fact-doug-ford-claims-that-his.html

Both are Abrahamic religions, that can confuse anyone with Doug's IQ.

Wrong vowel.

Now I get to scroll ahead and find out that someone beat me to that comment by several hours. Whatever, it's worth repeating.

I got in trouble for that certain spelling.

No one dies of cancer, it's the complications that kill people.

Of course people die of cancer, as in die as a result of the disease process. Solid tumours invade healthy tissues, compress vascular and nerve structures, cause bleeds and swelling, and "crowd out" the metabolism of other tissues. I suppose, for example, that airway obstruction from a massively bleeding central lung tumour could be viewed as a "complication". Of course, tumours in the head have a certain tendency to compress brain tissue, causing a variety of symptoms up to and including brain death. And I say all this without even mentioning leukemias or lymphoma.

Anyway, that was something of a questionable statement.

Of course people die of cancer, as in die as a result of the disease process. Solid tumours invade healthy tissues, compress vascular and nerve structures, cause bleeds and swelling, and "crowd out" the metabolism of other tissues. I suppose, for example, that airway obstruction from a massively bleeding central lung tumour could be viewed as a "complication". Of course, tumours in the head have a certain tendency to compress brain tissue, causing a variety of symptoms up to and including brain death. And I say all this without even mentioning leukemias or lymphoma.

Anyway, that was something of a questionable statement.

Thank you for proving my point.

Nightmares tonight.

LMAO
Only following debate on twitter in hopes that #AriGoldkind gets to ask a question that drives #DougFord into a rage. #pleasepleaseplease
https://twitter.com/Collyw0bbles/status/522177520545071104

Last edited:
Fun fact: My mom was president of St George's. Doug Holydays a member too. He's surprisingly friendly. I don't recall ever seeing a minority there aside from an Indian guy who was a big wig at one of the big banks. Oh and a bartender is black.

I've been there a number of times. Earliest was in the late 70's. I'm a 'minority' and was not uncomfortable in the least. Maybe back then the bigotry displayed today was subverted or, possibly, life was live and let live in the disco era. In fact, one of my fondest memories occurred there - don't ask, a lady never tells.

ETA: I was not a member, just a lowly guest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back