8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 7m7 minutes ago
Doug Ford lies coming faster than I can type them out on my phone right now.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Doug Ford's wife, who he'd claimed "is Jewish," can't even pronounce "Judaism":

wow, Dale is not pulling any punches. I feel like he didn't go at Rob so bluntly -- even after what Rob did to him. This is fun. ;)
I'll miss him when he goes off the city beat :(

stephen-harper-kitten1.jpeg

Harper is generally despised around our house. But anyone who understands why orange cats are awesome is always welcome for coffee. But only on the subject of orange cats — they can go hang, otherwise.

Congratulations Joe. Ford more years?

Olivia just scored a standing 8 on JohnTory when he admitted he didn't know how much tunneling smarttrack plan needs. Wow. A blank cheque?

its a pretty big thing to not know? Or just let them tell us later? Not smart in my view. Why doesn't JT know what his plan is?

But if JT doesn't know cost of error,he perhaps should find out before asking people to vote 4 him

JT's transit plan clearly is not a plan that is same as when it was first introduced on LateShift

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/522500813126926338

Last edited:
Congratulations Joe. Ford more years?

Olivia just scored a standing 8 on JohnTory when he admitted he didn't know how much tunneling smarttrack plan needs. Wow. A blank cheque?

its a pretty big thing to not know? Or just let them tell us later? Not smart in my view. Why doesn't JT know what his plan is?

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/522500813126926338

Easy there, Casita. You're not dying of cancer and Doug Ford is still a long shot. It's Warmington, fercrissakes.

Ok. Answer me this. Does Stevie wear a rug? Does Doug use plugs?

I think it was established a few days upthread that Doug dyes his hair using that stuff they put on the popcorn at movie theatres.

Does Doug use plugs? I doubt it. If he used plugs on anything, he wouldn't spew such amounts of sh*t everywhere. He sure isn't switched-on. Neither is/was Rob.

As for Stevie's improbable hair, I think he's in the same category as televangelists and Donald Trump.

trump_hell_toupee.jpg

Attachments

• trump_hell_toupee.jpg
    trump_hell_toupee.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 747
Except the halfish that vote and are Catholic. (which was why he went the other way in the first place) It's a third rail until the Province's Catholics are deluded enough against the whole. And the pesky language of the law is a problem too. No party leader will touch it until the playing field has changed.
Catholics are only 31% of the population. And there's no reason to think that they all support public funding for Catholic schools. Quebec, OTOH, is overwhelmingly Catholic and stopped funding Catholic schools years ago.

In 1997, a unanimous vote by the National Assembly of Quebec allowed for Quebec to request that the Government of Canada exempt the province from Article 93 of the Constitution Act. This request was passed by the federal parliament, resulting in Royal Assent being granted to the Constitutional Amendment, 1997, (Quebec).

If they can do it, so can we.

Easy there, Casita. You're not dying of cancer and Doug Ford is still a long shot. It's Warmington, fercrissakes.

Yer right, Coop. But, sometimes Joe is just too much. He should be on vigil at Robbie's bedside.

Like Hachikō.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

"Eventually, Hachikō's legendary faithfulness became a national symbol of loyalty, particularly to the person and institution of the Emperor."

Last edited:
Is that whatcha call a "bad hair day", L-D? ;)

It's great hair if you're watching from the sidelines. ;) I imagine Harper's does the same walking on Parliament Hill in winter. Either that, or blows off entirely.

Isn't this a photo of Rob in better days, wearing his toupee?

biker-hair-helmet.jpg

Attachments

• biker-hair-helmet.jpg
    biker-hair-helmet.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
At this point I'll settle for a transportation despot.

A hybrid system is about as far as you can go starting from here. Let every city keep their transit systems (if they want to), but place operational decisions like routing, frequency and fares policy (along with fare collection) in the hands of Metrolinx. The local agencies then contract with Metrolinx to provide buses/LRT/subways on a cost-recovery basis (or cost less municipal subsidies). With the money flowing into and out of a single party you end up with a tfl-type scenario where the central agency contracts bus routes to private operators, but in this case the operators would be municipal (or potentially a public/private mix). Freed from petty city-level politics Metrolinx would then have the power to implement fully integrated transit.

But fuck it if "a subway in every icebox" isn't an easier sell.

Well put... I think it can be done if we can get rid of our egos for one minute and look at the big picture. If we get Metrolinx to work the better.

Vote for me or I will ea... er, crush this pus... kitty with my ego! Or... this is how I keep my rug looking so soft and natural.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back