News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hunch regarding why Brazen II has gone nowhere is because there's a judge, or a prominent member of the justice community, that is apparently on tape smoking crack or whatever it is she is doing. She's being protected, case is being stalled. That's my guess.

We had a judge when I worked at an addiction treatment centre. Suffering dementia camouflaged by a drinking problem. This can't be the only case. It was super sensitive. All of thier cases could be called into question. That could put cops, prosecutors, lawyers and even criminals in the same frame of mind :wanting to keep evidence of the judge's incompetence under wraps. Wonder if we'll ever know.

Back when we were still discussing Karla's genealogy, there was a site that gave her name as Carla Middlebrook, with a C. It could just be an error, but it would be odd if she changed the spelling just to match the girls (if, say, she and Doug couldn't come up with four girls' names beginning with C).

I think it has to be a typo. Who in their right mind would purposely change the spelling of their name to Karla-with-a-K during her K-kid-bearing years in the early to mid 1990s (especially in Ontario, Canada at that time) and stick with it?

Reason: Holmolka

Last edited:
JimmiT, with your "inside knowledge", does it not look like TPS are either/ both..1)protecting the gumba bros....2) scared of them.

Im going by the torstar article about the ndragheta infiltration of Toronto politics, business and police!

DoFo's alleged hash dealing, RoFo's....well RoFo period.....older bro kidnapping charge........... Anyone of colour doing the same would either be dead-shot by police or in prison!

Two brothers of colour meeting late at night in the park, exchanging envelopes, driving drunk (no way in hell Blairs box-in maneuver would be used).....vodka and gatorade........assaulting staff........on and on.

No arrest and not even pulled in for questioning!

You can't "pull someone in" for questioning. He's been asked to come, and declined. The police can't force anybody to come in and talk.

I think it has to be a typo. Who in their right mind would purposely change the spelling of their name to Karla-with-a-K during her K-kid-bearing years in the early to mid 1990s (especially in Ontario, Canada at that time) and stick with it?

Could have seen Citizen Kane?

So if Doug loses do you think he'll stick around to help Rob with his council position (assuming he wins) just to be a thorn in Tory's side? Or is he Chicago bound?

Klansfolk?

So if Doug loses do you think he'll stick around to help Rob with his council position (assuming he wins) just to be a thorn in Tory's side? Or is he Chicago bound?

He most sincerely does not give a fuck about Toronto. He will be back in Chicago by midnight on the 27th.

You can't "pull someone in" for questioning. He's been asked to come, and declined. The police can't force anybody to come in and talk.

A mayor who refuses to be interviewed by police, and a mayoral candidate served with a notice of defamation by the Chief of Police ( since withdrawn ).

I bet doug and Rob will sail into CH again and untouched. What a depressing thought

Ford more years in Crazy Town.

Didn't Doug try that angle when he was asked if he would march in Pride Parade? IIRC he said something like I donated bla bla bla money to pride, I support purple and pink people equally etc. Then 5 seconds later, I donated bla bla bla worth of printing to pride.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if that's how a Doug donation actually works, he is "MR DECO" after all, says so in his license plate iirc.

IOW, Doug takes the salary, puts it in the Deco hat and uses some of it to give free Deco stuff to people who didn't necessarily ask for it?

He's never actually named the charities the money supposedly goes to, has he?

...chuckle...

I'll tell you a story...The Grandmother I mentioned yesterday was a trackbird...She'd go to Dufferin on a regular basis until it was demolished...On a summer day in '54 she was babysitting me (3 going on 4) and brother (2) and the urge of the horses got the better of her..She took us to the track however left us to fend for ourselves at the local park, she did make sure there was water available for us. Well guess what, the smell of chocolate permeated the air and we had trekked up Gladstone so I had an idea where the smell eminated. Rather than sticking around the park as I'd been told to do, it was off to Neilson's. You know what comes next with a 2 and 3 year old and a shipping area full of chocolate bars. Two hours later my grandmother found us, the Neilson supervisor was quite miffed and forced my grandmother to pay for the chocolate my brother and I ate and or ruined. She was none too pleased having to use her winnings to "bail out" her words the two boys. Needless to say she never took me to Dufferin again as a matter of fact I was banished to Hamilton for the rest of the summer and part of the fall returning just prior to Hurricane Hazel hitting town.

LOL! That's awesome!

Karla Homolka was arrested in 1993 and convicted in 1995, by which time the two older girls, Krista and Kayla, had already been born. If she had changed from Carla to Karla before then, she might not have considered changing it back.

the-ford-dynasty.jpg

Attachments

• the-ford-dynasty.jpg
    the-ford-dynasty.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 766
I'm reviewing a new file, and my client's statement upon arrest was "I cannot comment on something I have not seen or does not exist". My new favorite client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back