News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What then? Are we being punked by two police forces? Dirty prosecutors? This seems systemic. Your insights?

Simple: No smoking gun. The Crown isn't going to invest more time, money and resources on a case that doesn't have a reasonable chance of winning a conviction. The cops may have a mountain of circumstantial evidence, but they don't have enough to get their case across the finish line.

As for the story about the not-so-sober judge, I dunno. Seems to me a lot of people would be in deeper shit if an active coverup ever came to light. Interesting point, but I'm not sold on it. Not yet, anyway.

Simple: No smoking gun. The Crown isn't going to invest more time, money and resources on a case that doesn't have a reasonable chance of winning a conviction. The cops may have a mountain of circumstantial evidence, but they don't have enough to get their case across the finish line.

That sounds about right.

So, this sort of has my attention:

Jude MacDonald @judemacdonald · 6m 6 minutes ago
LOL, little G knows when I say something is about to drop, it's about to drop, lashes out at the tweetersville to make it all stop. LOL

Jude MacDonald @judemacdonald · 1h 1 hour ago
Get ready for another newspaper rumoured false claimed thingy mcdingy.

LOL

Sarah Neville, a communications trainer talks about subtile racism and sexism

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...of_chows_perceived_communication_problem.html

By: Sarah Neville Published on Mon Oct 20 2014 column in the Toronto Star

"Are race, gender at heart of Chow’s perceived communication problem?
Women and minorities are more likely to be criticized for their style, rather than their substance, than are white men.

.... overt racism is easily spotted and hence easily dismissed. More alarming is the more subtle bias inherent in criticism of her “communication style.â€

So, this sort of has my attention:

Jude MacDonald @judemacdonald · 6m 6 minutes ago
LOL, little G knows when I say something is about to drop, it's about to drop, lashes out at the tweetersville to make it all stop. LOL

Jude MacDonald @judemacdonald · 1h 1 hour ago
Get ready for another newspaper rumoured false claimed thingy mcdingy.

LOL

Please let this be about Doug's "salary to charity" thingy.

You can't "pull someone in" for questioning. He's been asked to come, and declined. The police can't force anybody to come in and talk.

Dude/ dudette,

wanna bet they can't "pull him in for questioning"!

They have suspicion of something.....ie to have Cessna surveilling! Drunk driving, assaulting staff, public intoxication(Danforth/ City hall....btw notice how TPS surrounded/ protected hizzonor at the Danforth)......etc.

Anyone else,would be hauled in! Actually, everyone else was.....except Ford, Price, Towhey, assistant guy(?), Moussadi, Doug.

I'm trying to remind everyone of the criminality. This isn't just about doofus and doofus governing!

Dude/ dudette,

They have suspicion of something.....ie to have Cessna surveilling! Drunk driving, assaulting staff, public intoxication(Danforth/ City hall....btw notice how TPS surrounded/ protected hizzonor at the Danforth)......etc.

Anyone else,would be hauled in! Actually, everyone else was.....except Ford, Price, Towhey, assistant guy(?), Moussadi, Doug.

I'm trying to remind everyone of the criminality. This isn't just about doofus and doofus governing!

Uh, yeah, thanks. As a criminal lawyer, I'm telling you they can't do that. Those who gave statements did so voluntarily. Unless the police have an arrest warrant, they can't pull him in for anything.

Where will Doug go after he loses?

So if Doug loses do you think he'll stick around to help Rob with his council position (assuming he wins) just to be a thorn in Tory's side? Or is he Chicago bound?

Chicago.jpg

Attachments

• Chicago.jpg
    Chicago.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 794
Dude/ dudette,

Speaking of Cessna surveilling, that seems to me to have been an extreme step reserved for serious crimes. And yet last we heard cops were only looking to charge Ford with drug possession lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back