News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then he will become a martyr. Doug will make it very clear all the folks that should be pulled in for conspiracy to commit a political death that went real.

In four days no one will ever again give two shits what Doug Ford has to say. Seriously. Even his biggest supporters will realize that it's over and he's a powerless paper tiger and quietly slink away, ignoring him. That is, if he sticks around for even a week after losing before hightailing it to Chicago, where the burly blowhards roam free.

oh yeah, "starting a new thread" on a Toronto architecture and urban design forum is absolutely the best response to the rise of Islamofascism and the emergence of a homegrown terrorist threat.

Do we even know yet that that's what yesterday's attack was about?

We should give DoFo the benefit of the doubt, private conversation, no one's business, yadda yadda....could have been misheard.

Maybe he was commenting on unreliable polls: "I can't stand stats that'll switch."

Or allergies: "I can't stand peanut brittle itch."

Or fictional sports: "I can't stand Fat Fiddle Quidditch." (Little known variant of the Hogwarts game, played on flying cellos)

Or headwear: "I can't stand hats with little stitches."

Do we even know yet that that's what yesterday's attack was about?

I really don't think there can be much speculation. It was someone who felt disengaged and decided that the actions taken yesterday were an appropriate response to the need to do something. Our society spends so much time marginalizing and simplifying everything. He chose a side without really learning what it meant. Kind of like FN.

I'm confused. Did DoFo hold his 8:20 media thing this morning? I'm seeing commentary about his Jpags comments, but nothing that appears directly tied to the (ugh) "availability."

We should give DoFo the benefit of the doubt, private conversation, no one's business, yadda yadda....could have been misheard.

Maybe he was commenting on unreliable polls: "I can't stand stats that'll switch."

Or allergies: "I can't stand peanut brittle itch."

Or fictional sports: "I can't stand Fat Fiddle Quidditch." (Little known variant of the Hogwarts game, played on flying cellos)

Or headwear: "I can't stand hats with little stitches."

or home fashion "I can't stand 70s kitsch"

I'm confused. Did DoFo hold his 8:20 media thing this morning? I'm seeing commentary about his Jpags comments, but nothing that appears directly tied to the (ugh) "availability."

I thought that too. I imagine the "availability" was parlayed into the radio interview.

Can't wait to hear Doug attempt to explain why it was ok to call someone a little bitch. Apparently it wouldn't have been nice if he called jpags that, but since it wasn't about her, all is good. Or something. Attempting to decipher Ford logic is exhausting.

Yeah, it's either going to be 'it was no one you folks know, so it's all good ... anything else?' or 'it's okay because I said little, not just "bitch" or "big bitch"' ... if he really wanted to seem convincing (while most likely still lying), he could say 'I'm sorry for any confusion or offence on the part of Jennifer-from-the-Toronto-Star and I would never say that about her' and then he'd have to say something nice about her to emphasise his point. Not going to happen.

I thought that too. I imagine the "availability" was parlayed into the radio interview.

Yeah I guess... I rate as a lil' rich, but just a little. EDIT quotes gone wild. I was giving my guess for what Blackbelted vegetarian successful captain of industry Doug Jr said.

Last edited:
Nah the thread will stay current...R Ford is not going to fade away...he'll spend the next four years at every TCHC building and board meeting, at every TTC board meeting....he make himself a pain with continued and unending public presentations at Committees and Exec...it will make no difference whether he is an elected Councillor or member of the general public he'll be a bee under Council's bonnet....

Greg, Rob Ford is going to die. Unless some miracle happens, he won't be doing anything.

I'll be interested to see what Doug does. I'm betting Chicago rather than running in the Ward 2 by-election, though.

Then Doug can simply do something similar. It's not Doug Ford. It's now Dugo Dorf. It's mysterious, it's Eurochic, it's modern. Dugo. Dorf.

Dügo Dorf from Düsseldorf. Tempted to shop DoFo heads onto a photo of Kraftwerk but there's only so much time I can waste in a day.

Dügo Dorf from Düsseldorf. Tempted to shop DoFo heads onto a photo of Kraftwerk but there's only so much time I can waste in a day.

Hahaha, I love Kraftwerk. And Doug's camping pic does remind me a bit of Kraftwerk's man machine mannequins.

460x329xkraftwerknow-web.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QoyqIj3r4W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back