News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear I saw a link to a Toronto Star map that showed which candidates lived in their own wards etc (over a third don't). Now can't find it. Was upset to see that Dr. Sears (crazy disgraced ex doctor who also calls himself Dmitri the Lover) actually lives too close to (my) home, apparently living in the Keele/Dundas area. Was that on this site or am I imagining things.

Can confirm. Did a double-take. However, The Star has offered the following:

"Correction - October 24, 2014: This map was edited from a previous version that mislocated the address of Ward 32 candidate James Sears"

Current link.

Last edited:
Thank you so much VintagePunk.. I take that as a full compliment lol..
Just tired of people like Randy who thinks he can hide behind the Ford name and toss his money away on lawyers instead of spending it on his children and especially the son he is 5 years old and he has not paid a dime for him and he is Autistic and needs therapy. The whole family are odd. If Doug thinks he is good enough to be Mayor maybe he should fix the family first. Get his sister kathy a year supply of toothbrushes so she don't steal anymore from the stores and tell his deadbeat dad brother to wake up and smell the coffee not the drugs.. lol..

Oh, lizangel11, you certainly are an enigma. :)

Swear I saw a link to a Toronto Star map that showed which candidates lived in their own wards etc (over a third don't). Now can't find it. Was upset to see that Dr. Sears (crazy disgraced ex doctor who also calls himself Dmitri the Lover) actually lives too close to (my) home, apparently living in the Keele/Dundas area. Was that on this site or am I imagining things.

"Apology: Oct. 24, 2014: This article was edited from a previous version that mistakenly said Ward 32 candidate James Sears lives 10.62 km from the ward, making him one of ten candidates who live furthest from the ward in which they are running. In fact, Sears has lived in Ward 32 for the past 11 years. The Star apologizes to James Sears for this error."
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...llor_candidates_dont_live_in_their_wards.html

"Apology: Oct. 24, 2014: This article was edited from a previous version that mistakenly said Ward 32 candidate James Sears lives 10.62 km from the ward, making him one of ten candidates who live furthest from the ward in which they are running. In fact, Sears has lived in Ward 32 for the past 11 years. The Star apologizes to James Sears for this error."
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...llor_candidates_dont_live_in_their_wards.html

Well, I'm glad that he's not around here but that's only a small consolation ... he's likely making women in his neighbourhood remarkably uncomfortable.

Thank you so much VintagePunk.. I take that as a full compliment lol..
Just tired of people like Randy who thinks he can hide behind the Ford name and toss his money away on lawyers instead of spending it on his children and especially the son he is 5 years old and he has not paid a dime for him and he is Autistic and needs therapy. The whole family are odd. If Doug thinks he is good enough to be Mayor maybe he should fix the family first. Get his sister kathy a year supply of toothbrushes so she don't steal anymore from the stores and tell his deadbeat dad brother to wake up and smell the coffee not the drugs.. lol..

Thanks for your response! I'm glad you're taking it as a compliment - it certainly wasn't meant in a negative way. I just meant that you're mysterious, popping on with the odd bit of Randy family court information here and there, and then disappearing. :) I certainly agree that the entire family is odd, and that it would be far more productive for him to pay for his child, rather than spend it on lawyers. Sadly, people can be incredibly vindictive when it comes to broken relationships, to the extent of harming their children. I'm not exactly shocked that a Ford sibling would do this.

Danijel Margetic
‏@Danijel4m 8:18pm
"Our canvassers were just threatened and told they would be physically removed b/c they are not @DougFord2014 supporters."

Danijel Margetic
‏@Danijel4m 8:20pm
"They were canvassing an apartment building in Ward 2. The man, who identified as a super, also threatened to call the police."

Yikes Fraud nation indeed.

betsy powell ‏@powellbetsy 1m1 minute ago
Senior says there's Mel Lastman Square where will Ford Square be. "God willing I'll be back in 4 years and you and I can pick out a square."

I'll say. Lastman ran North York for quite some time before he got Mega-Citied up. And, regardless of what you think of him, Art Eggleton barely has a postage stamp with a swing set on Harbord. Now, there IS a tiny spot behind my office space at College and Yonge where the restaurants dump their grease. Maybe it could be expropriated for this (ig)noble cause.

There is already a Douglas Ford Park. See link.
088726f545b2b8611cba4bf15bed.jpeg

Attachments

• 088726f545b2b8611cba4bf15bed.jpeg
    088726f545b2b8611cba4bf15bed.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 697
I find that people with ridiculous amounts of money tend to do that more at the end who gets hurt though ? not him. I think the Fords should just get out of the limelight they had more than their 15 minutes of fame . Lights are out guys go home lol. Tend to the issues in your houses and fix them. Spend your money on counseling not lawyers, drugs and honest ed vases :p..Their father must be just turning in his grave over all this.

Thanks for your response! I'm glad you're taking it as a compliment - it certainly wasn't meant in a negative way. I just meant that you're mysterious, popping on with the odd bit of Randy family court information here and there, and then disappearing. :) I certainly agree that the entire family is odd, and that it would be far more productive for him to pay for his child, rather than spend it on lawyers. Sadly, people can be incredibly vindictive when it comes to broken relationships, to the extent of harming their children. I'm not exactly shocked that a Ford sibling would do this.

I find that people with ridiculous amounts of money tend to do that more at the end who gets hurt though ? not him. I think the Fords should just get out of the limelight they had more than their 15 minutes of fame . Lights are out guys go home lol. Tend to the issues in your houses and fix them. Spend your money on counseling not lawyers, drugs and honest ed vases :p..Their father must be just turning in his grave over all this.

Do you know the family? I definitely don't, and just a guess here, but I would think the dysfunction probably started with (or before) Doug Sr. and Diane...who gives their children a lie detector test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back