News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a decent writer, but what changed my mind was a visit by Dwight Drummond, who was a crime reporter at the time. He said that he could be called at any time to cover a story. My Asperger's brain kicked in and didn't want anything but a scheduled job.

Will the scale be next?

And what about the fish?

we also need a new pool for the exact date when Mayor Tory will stumble upon one of Ford's "secret stashes" taped to the underside of a desk drawer or in a hollowed out book or something ;) (unfortunately, the incident will probably not be reported in the media, so we'd never know who won :( )

In all seriousness: anyone here with access to Tory or one of his advisors should tell them to pay a cop to go through the place with a sniffer dog. The last thing we need is for one of Robbie's old hidden-away joints to shake loose out of a bookcase and have all the FN trolls screaming "See, he does it too!!!"

If the cops won't do it there's probably private detectives (who are ex cops) who might have access to a retired police dog.

we also need a new pool for the exact date when Mayor Tory will stumble upon one of Ford's "secret stashes" taped to the underside of a desk drawer or in a hollowed out book or something ;) (unfortunately, the incident will probably not be reported in the media, so we'd never know who won :( )

They should test the carpet for traces of coke. Run the sucker through a mass spectrometer. Ditto any hair found in said carpet.

AoD

In all seriousness: anyone here with access to Tory or one of his advisors should tell them to pay a cop to go through the place with a sniffer dog. The last thing we need is for one of Robbie's old hidden-away joints to shake loose out of a bookcase and have all the FN trolls screaming "See, he does it too!!!"

If the cops won't do it there's probably private detectives (who are ex cops) who might have access to a retired police dog.

In the tradition of the sainted Doug Ford Sr., I would have David Price, Amin Massoudi and Graeme McEacheran asked about where the stashes are while attached to a polygraph machine.

In the tradition of the sainted Doug Ford Sr., I would have David Price, Amin Massoudi and Graeme McEacheran asked about where the stashes are while attached to a polygraph machine.

Joking aside, Tory should really do this plus the cop, ex cop and police dog. You really never know what you will find. Maybe even bedbugs??

TPS dogs sniffed for bombs, so why not drugs?

You're right, Kat. For peace of mind, it would be good house keeping for JT.

You might only find bedbugs and cockroaches.

Unless the amounts are microscopic, you can be fairly sure it was all puffed, snuffed or huffed up. By someone.

Doug had the cojones to appear on camera with a 40-oz vodka. Remember that?

Joking aside, Tory should really do this plus the cop, ex cop and police dog. You really never know what you will find. Maybe even bedbugs??

Oh dear yes. I would not put it past them to do something stupid like that. OR BUG the place to listen in on conversations.

Frankly, I wouldn't give two craps if John Tory or Olivia sparked up a phattie while reviewing a heap of briefing documents. It might make the reading of those things weird enough to be interesting, and the mayor might give some thought to policy. Y'know, the entire antithesis to both Fords?

From that to smoking crack - hard drugs with no medicinal use - with both with known criminals and persons unknown in CH is a pretty big leap for me to accept. They are not the same at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back