8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when we thought Doug was getting the hint:

"We are a group of grassroots people who believe Doug Ford is the only choice to save the Ontario PC Party. Some of us are already PC members but most of us are not - not until Doug Ford enters the race."

http://draftdougford.ca/

Well, there was that one time when a former mayor grabbed a candidate's ass. Then there was another time when a former mayor made sexist and degrading remarks against another candidate. And there was that time at the ACC... (oh wait, he's talking about other people.)

reporterdonpeat 10:57am via Twitter Web Client
Mayor-elect John Tory says he'll ask city staff for a special briefing on sexual harassment ie. how many complaints received, etc.

Just when we thought Doug was getting the hint

http://draftdougford.ca/

So D Ford is the saviour of Toronto and R Ford was just a lap dog?

You know, it will be awfully interesting if D Ford enters the race and brings along Ford Nation...just think of the howling and gnashing of teeth from those Fordites in Scarborough and Etobicoke ridings when they find it is a weighted voting system and the potential hundreds of Fordist voters find out their vote is prorated down to a maximum of 100 votes per riding..that Renfrew has the same sway as Etobicoke North or Parry Sound is as valuable as Scarborough Centre

Last edited:
He's probably waiting to see if the COI is dealt with before he puts his cash on the line. Grassroot guys like Doug need to watch every penny, and IIRC it's close to $100,000. just to show you're interested in playing.
Please note, I don't have a clue if the above oxford comma was needed, or not.:D

Any info on who's running that site? Could it be satire?

Once again I'll point out this absurdity: It has become impossible to discern the satire/parody from the 100% dead serious Ford Nation. It's been like this for quite some time.

Any info on who's running that site? Could it be satire?

Once again I'll point out this absurdity: It has become impossible to discern the satire/parody from the 100% dead serious Ford Nation. It's been like this for quite some time.

They do have an "endorsement" of sort

"Doug is a smart, button-down, no nonsense business person. If you’re looking for a better run government, Doug Ford is the kind of person you would want."
Toronto mayor-elect John Tory

WTF...could someone confirm the above?

They do have an "endorsement" of sort

"Doug is a smart, button-down, no nonsense business person. If you’re looking for a better run government, Doug Ford is the kind of person you would want."
Toronto mayor-elect John Tory

WTF...could someone confirm the above?

Old quote from 2010:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/doug-ford-touts-john-tory-endorsement-from-2010-1.2797761

He certainly wasn't mayor-elect then. Any chance we'd have an endorsement from Jennifer Pagliaro?

AoD

Didn't we all see this coming... the use of an American article, and American content is most humorous to me.

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford shared a link. - 14 hours ago

As far as we know, not a single story in Toronto papers about voter fraud or irregularities in our election last week. Does that mean our system is perfect and there was no fraud and no irregularity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back