News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, however the Libs would have had to cave in to Andrea horwath's demands, and would probably be plunged into another election in less than four years regardless. They would have a harder time implementing their transit agenda, among other things.

Fair enough but I don't think the goal of the PCPO is to have a stronger opposition. They want to be in power, and they still need more than a few Toronto seats to do that.

Well, that is interesting isn't it, a couple of male Liberal MPs being accused of "personal misconduct" by two female NDP MPs. It is going to be fun to see how this goes....

CP24 ‏@CP24 4m4 minutes ago
Peterborough MP Dean Del Mastro, found guilty last week of violating Canada Elections Act, says he's resigning his seat in House of Commons.

The federal version of Mammoliti.

Just when we thought Doug was getting the hint:

"We are a group of grassroots people who believe Doug Ford is the only choice to save the Ontario PC Party. Some of us are already PC members but most of us are not - not until Doug Ford enters the race."

http://draftdougford.ca/

Since they are using a similar template that Dougie's camping site used, and the quoting themselves I would hazard a guess that the project is connected to TTTPC and Dougie's camping crew. Of course the Fords will claim innocence.

I love the Sue Ann Levy testimonial on the site lol

None of the "testimonies" name "Doug", in fact there is a lot of Robbie's "accomplishments" claimed as Dougie's, just like the camping site.

With all the discussions about "personal misconduct" on talk show personalities and MP's, what about behind the scenes at city hall? What has been kept "quiet", if that is possible these past four years?

With all the discussions about "personal misconduct" on talk show personalities and MP's, what about behind the scenes at city hall? What has been kept "quiet", if that is possible these past four years?

Nothing. Rob had more than enough to eat at home.

Last edited:
Just when we thought Doug was getting the hint:

"We are a group of grassroots people who believe Doug Ford is the only choice to save the Ontario PC Party. Some of us are already PC members but most of us are not - not until Doug Ford enters the race."

http://draftdougford.ca/

i'm not sure why they are so attached to that "crazed psycho" staring photo.

i guess they like it because it shows off his expensive dental implants--but they should have a few shots of him gnawing on a cob of corn, or yanking meat off a sparerib or something though. let him show off their 'biting power' a bit.

pic08951.jpg

Attachments

• pic08951.jpg
    pic08951.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 646
It's not clear that DoFo actually wants to win the leadership vs manufacture a loss in order to launch a protest party.

So, for the PCPO it might be a matter of:

"I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in."

-Lyndon Baines Johnson

Any news on Rob Ford and his medical condition?

Only news I've seen is he's in Mt. Sinai doing chemo and will hopefully out be out on Friday. Of course he is upset that Mt. Sinai will not be doing an info presser to keep him in the news, that is without talking about Tory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back