News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's Rob Ford being well, Rob Ford. Giving the finger to each and every councillor who didn't support him and literally turned their backs on him, condemning him for his unseemly behaviour. What a toxic individual.

So, sorta like giving it to that dark-skinned temp broad with the alphabits name--though it's by happy accident that she, being of a classic Layton/Chow/Jane-Jacobs magnanimous civic sensibility, is probably actually up to the task...

Hahaha... Yeah, like the bond and equity desks, in place for the 7am call...

Retail isn't open until later. Timmy's, etc., though. And the lawyers sleep at their desks, no?

Um no. More like those people's childcare workers and the people who care for their elderly. Those baking the bagels and brewing the java, those mucking out the stalls er. ..cubicles. ...

I wonder if Rob will skip the Santa Claus parade?

Remember last year?

"Santa Claus Parade asks Rob Ford not to march

Parade co-chair has sent a letter to the mayor's staff, asking to avoid the distraction of having Rob Ford march “and put the focus back on Santa and Mrs. Claus.”

Christmas won't be the same without Rob ( aided by the trusty Mikey ) throwing candy canes into the gutters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwBmae3iU4

Yeah, good times.

I was one of many who wrote to the parade organizers asking them to keep Ford away. I was also interviewed by CBC radio about it.

I watched that last weekend, it's an inspiring discussion. I hope Ari stays engaged and keeps the progressive discussions going, albeit slightly under the radar, and runs again in 2018. We can hope.

I concur. I just spent a rewarding hour viewing this vid. Tonic for the ford weary.

I just happened to see cp24 for a few seconds just now. Ledrew took a moment to note that Rob Ford is "still the mayor" and "like his politics or not", he is "in the fight of his life", and we should all take time to remember Saint Rob.

I just happened to see cp24 for a few seconds just now. Ledrew took a moment to note that Rob Ford is "still the mayor" and "like his politics or not", he is "in the fight of his life", and we should all take time to remember Saint Rob.

If you say so, Stephen.

But, considering the fact that one-third of Canada s population is located within a 160 km radius of Toronto, I am thankful that council put the deputy mayor in control of responding to emergencies.

Well, perhaps Ledrew should forget about his career as a commentator and work in pastoral care instead. Oh and don't he worry, it would be hard to forget anyone this infamous and impotent, mayor absentia.

Then again, looking at LeDrew's past history, it's pretty evident where his empathy is coming from. Har.

AoD

Last edited:

Yep, lets make sure Robbie is in the news cycle, especially on a day such as this... let's link Robbie to the
"Glorious Dead".

Anyway, if people want to talk about Robbie... didn't he say there is no surface disruption when building a subway? The attempt at linking two different projects with different alignments is humorous. Alas, SAL's attempted in comes up more twattle.

Eglinton in throes of LRT construction turmoil
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/10/eglinton-in-throes-of-lrt-construction-turmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back