News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Randy instead? We need a fresh Ford. Doug's past his use-by date and is starting to pong.

Doug would only be going to position himself for the PCPO, not as MINO meryl stand-in.

FYI re Rob's whereabouts, (well, at least where he won't be).

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6m6 minutes ago

Mayor Rob Ford's office confirms Ford will now not be attending tomorrow's Remembrance Day ceremony #TOpoli
Not surprised at all. Maybe the doctor heard Rob wanted to go and mix and match germs at the Remembrance Day ceremony, so he decided to keep him safe and won't release him until after the 11th. Somebody has to take care of Rob.

How about Randy instead? We need a fresh Ford. Doug's past his use-by date and is starting to pong.

Doug would only be going to position himself for the PCPO, not as MINO meryl stand-in.

If Rob insists on delegating the city's official representative, I believe Randy would be the best speaker of the family. But, he has no official status ( yet ). Hopefully not Mikey after hearing him speak post election. And besides that, he's only a trustee.

But, I thought it would have to be Doug because he is a councillor?

Last edited:
What have the Fords got against autism?

If Doug has the money to buy the group home in his neighborhood, he can also afford to donate $ (salary, anyone) to, say, the Griffin Centre or Autism Ontario.

Doug has the money to buy the group home, sure, but only in the service of making the problem go away (put the autistic kids in a different neighbourhood, so they don't end up leaving the house in Ward 2). The cost of providing care to autistic kids is evidently 'gravy' to the Fords and I wouldn't be surprised that, not having to deal with it themselves, Rob and Doug don't see why money should be spent on it. Randy presumably doesn't want to either.

On top of that, there's the possibility that, in line with a certain segment of the tinfoil-hatted talk radio demographic, the Fords might believe that autism doesn't actually exist.

Not surprised at all. Maybe the doctor heard Rob wanted to go and mix and match germs at the Remembrance Day ceremony, so he decided to keep him safe and won't release him until after the 11th. Somebody has to take care of Rob.

Or maybe he finally realizes that he isn't well enough to go. Which would be bad news for him as well.

Reminds me of on
e of my childhood heroes, Gene Autry. He was the only man the US milit'ary ever allowed to wear cowbit boots while in uniform.

It costs a bit to get the Randy look.

Here's a pair for jus' plain Folks. :
Black Jack Alligator Belly/ Venus Calf Cowboy Boots
$2,847.00
http://m.timsboots.com/cblalbevecac.html

It costs a bit to get the Randy look.

Here's a pair for jus' plain Folks. :
Black Jack Alligator Belly/ Venus Calf Cowboy Boots
$2,847.00
http://m.timsboots.com/cblalbevecac.html

randdr.jpg

Attachments

• randdr.jpg
    randdr.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 640
If Rob insists on delegating the city's official representative, I believe Randy would be the best speaker of the family. But, he has no official status ( yet ). Hopefully not Mikey after hearing him speak post election. And besides that, he's only a trustee.

But, I thought it would have to be Doug because he is a councillor?

Star:

"Ford has asked departing Councillor Ceta Ramkhalawansingh, who was appointed to temporarily fill the Ward 20, Trinity-Spadina seat when Adam Vaughan took federal office, to replace him at Old City Hall’s cenotaph ceremony."

Charity sure doesn't begin at home with that family.
Bleah.

Doug has the money to buy the group home, sure, but only in the service of making the problem go away (put the autistic kids in a different neighbourhood, so they don't end up leaving the house in Ward 2). The cost of providing care to autistic kids is evidently 'gravy' to the Fords and I wouldn't be surprised that, not having to deal with it themselves, Rob and Doug don't see why money should be spent on it. Randy presumably doesn't want to either.

On top of that, there's the possibility that, in line with a certain segment of the tinfoil-hatted talk radio demographic, the Fords might believe that autism doesn't actually exist.

Star:

"Ford has asked departing Councillor Ceta Ramkhalawansingh, who was appointed to temporarily fill the Ward 20, Trinity-Spadina seat when Adam Vaughan took federal office, to replace him at Old City Hall’s cenotaph ceremony."

At least it's not Doug, but what about Norm Kelly?

Why Ceta Ramkhalawansingh? This makes no sense to me. Temporary departing member of council who really had no impact on any city related business. Is that Ford just being an a$$ again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back