News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Maybe this has more to do with the rapidly changing demographics of the province and providing more flexibility there?

For instance if a school is built in a primarily Anglo-European populated community, it makes sense for there to be English language instruction. But if over the course of a generation or two, the community demographic shifts to become more Indian or Arabic, it would make sense for that school to be operated by an organization more familiar with those language and cultural backgrounds.

Sounds like a smart move, and surprisingly prescient on the part of the province!
And the province should probably designate communities where certain ethnic groups can live to make this easier.

These boots are delicious.

And the province should probably designate communities where certain ethnic groups can live to make this easier.

These boots are delicious.

Well I don't know about that.. What I suggested is a flexible system that can adapt to changes in the free housing market.

You seem to be advocating for a more soviet style central planning approach..

No wonder you like the taste of boots! 🤣

Well I don't know about that.. What I suggested is a flexible system that can adapt to changes in the free housing market.

Public education is just that. For the public no matter race, religion, academic ability or physical prowess. It is paid for by the public and if anyone wants to create their own religious or ethnic fiefdom they can pay for it. Public schools are a great place for people to share their cultural experiences and learn from one another not a place to reinforce their own narrative.

jokes-joke.gif

Public education is just that. For the public no matter race, religion, academic ability or physical prowess. It is paid for by the public and if anyone wants to create their own religious or ethnic fiefdom they can pay for it. Public schools are a great place for people to share their cultural experiences and learn from one another not a place to reinforce their own narrative.

Its a bit late for that now though isn't it? The cat's already out of the bag with Catholic schools, French immersion schools and the like.

Why should the newcomers be excluded from specialized education?

Speaking of cats and bags... Anyone from Ft Sask care to weigh in on your psycho mayor?

1000004749.png

Does she think she's a member of the NKVD or something?

One thing's for sure, if Edmonton does decide to relocate it's vulnerable populace, it shouldn't be to FT Sask... :oops:

HIIIIISSSSSS!

I heard somebody say they should just send all feral cats to Springfield - of course jokingly.

Cats sure have been in the news a lot lately, what's going on with politicians.

Last edited:
I heard somebody say they should just send all feral cats to Springfield - of course jokingly.

Cats sure have been in the news a lot lately, what's going on with politicians.
IDK if it brings attention to certain issues, but a debate on public policy based on lies and imaginary events is a horrible idea.

But if you can’t scare the population based on made up talking points, how can you expect that population to casually promote an education system segregated along ethnic lines?

But if you can’t scare the population based on made up talking points, how can you expect that population to casually promote an education system segregated along ethnic lines?
And its so much easier to do this now with fewer journalists or reporters, social media that doesn't scrutinize much what politicians say and allows them to freely post obvious lies.

Awwwww.....such a sweet article articulating how "special the good folks of Red Deer are....." How lucky they are to have this special service rolled out to the most deserving demographic in the entire province. Especially for a city HALF the size of Mill Woods - they are very lucky to get all this attention from one of Smyty's Minions

Premier will be introducing 3 changes to Alberta Bill of Rights:

• The right to decide over vaccination and all medical decisions
  • The right not to be deprived of property without legal due process and just compensation
  • The right of individuals to legally acquire, keep, and safely use firearms

That list was endorsed by the party board and included 18 other rights and freedoms.

Those include freedom from discrimination including upon the basis of diversity, inclusion, or equity; freedom from excessive taxation; and freedom to use sufficient force to defend person, family, home, and property.

Back