8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
3721687451_92e6063ea2_o.jpg

Is this just a false deadline tho? I wonder if the demolition work, and grading the site, and erecting hoarding all count as construction work in legal terms.
Quick answer: no. Demolition is not construction. If a document refers to something depending on construction, there will be, somewhere in the document, a pretty precise definition of "construction", and I'm quite sure it will not include the above.

However, I think the question is moot anyway. The document posted by tomms doesn't seem to say that construction must have started. It simply seems to refer to the developer determining economic feasibility and viability, which in turn depends on financing arrangements.

So when and if 1 Bloor gets built... this is the vantage point from which a couple of us can provide for photo updates... (And for Uptown and Crystal Blu too.)

Don't forget Four Seasons!

It seems pretty clear to me at this point - No hint of construction nor even any marketing underway, no news - and thedeadline is today - this project is dead as it was proposed. With any luck some large entity will buy the project or site and and build something on this site but for sure they will want their own "stamp" on the building i.e. they will redesign it.

the deadline is tommorow. Thursday. so one day and we will get the final announcement. :confused:

i called the sales office last week and the woman told me there would be a letter sent out on the 13th, she also assured me they had financing and the project was a go.

take that for what its worth
thanks for the info. Thats great news but sometimes its really hard to trust the sales centers. lol they lie about everything:D for now we just have to wait untill tomorrow

Last edited:
With the deadline tomorrow, letters would have already been posted by Bazis.

Any purchasers out there with letters received?

I am a Realtor who worked on the one bloor project and many other ones around the city.

I've just found out 1Bloor will be built, but it has been significantly scaled down to 63 floors.

Furthermore, if anyone has any further information regarding Emerald Park it would be greatly appreciated. It seems that particular project is completely up in the air.

Also, don't listen to the people at the sales office, they will always give you the most postitive report, even if it's a complete fabrication.

I am a Realtor who worked on the one bloor project and many other ones around the city.

I've just found out 1Bloor will be built, but it has been significantly scaled down to 63 floors.

OUCH ... that's a significant lop-off !

Jeez.. it stinks in here...

But what a familiar odor...

it smells like..

BULLSHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back