News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a building which has sold more than 63 floors worth of units castrate itself so severely?

This unsubstantiated rumor has that 'Trump will only be 7 floors' air about it.

63 sounds more convincing than 60 or 65, don't you think? :p

I am a Realtor who worked on the one bloor project and many other ones around the city.

I've just found out 1Bloor will be built, but it has been significantly scaled down to 63 floors.

Furthermore, if anyone has any further information regarding Emerald Park it would be greatly appreciated. It seems that particular project is completely up in the air.

Also, don't listen to the people at the sales office, they will always give you the most postitive report, even if it's a complete fabrication.

I also call bullshit.

News like this coming from a first time poster... Ya, ok. ;)

I am a Realtor (...) Also, don't listen to the people at the sales office, they will always give you the most postitive report, even if it's a complete fabrication.

So we should trust a realtor instead? :rolleyes:

The Blessed Virgin Mary just appeared to me in my cubicle at work and when I asked her "what up?" she said that 1 Bloor East was now 73 floors, and had been relocated to 1 Gerrard West, but it would be built. I said "What about Aura? When will it be built? Is there a new rendering?" but she faded away without answering.

You heard from me (and the BVM) first!

The Blessed Virgin Mary just appeared to me in my cubicle at work and when I asked her "what up?" she said that 1 Bloor East was now 73 floors, and had been relocated to 1 Gerrard West, but it would be built. I said "What about Aura? When will it be built? Is there a new rendering?" but she faded away without answering.

You heard from me (and the BVM) first!

But what about Trump? Any news on if it got cancelled?:cool:

What she didn't say before she faded was Aura will get built to the 56th and a half floor, but the Elephant and Castle at 1 Gerrard West will be a goner

That doesn't make any sense. Who says we will finance your project but only up to some random floor? If the project has achieved enough sales, than all financing should be given. If it hasn't, than no financing should be given.

I am a Realtor who worked on the one bloor project and many other ones around the city.

I've just found out 1Bloor will be built, but it has been significantly scaled down to 63 floors.

Furthermore, if anyone has any further information regarding Emerald Park it would be greatly appreciated. It seems that particular project is completely up in the air.

Also, don't listen to the people at the sales office, they will always give you the most postitive report, even if it's a complete fabrication.

Please don't take this the wrong way but.....who the heck are you??

Since when is such sensitive information revealed to Realtors and no one else?

I also spoke to a lady at the Sales Office and she said "don't listen to Realtors, they will always give you the most bizzare report, even if it's a complete fabrication."

So Trump gets scaled back, One Bloor gets scaled back, and Sapphire gets canceled. Guess we cant get the biggies to go up. Hope Aura pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back