News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
the base is pretty cool now, they torontoized it. it's really hard to tell how the tower will look, a more realistic rendering will be appreciated.

Clawing back the roof element now will send us down the slippery slope to no roof element.

The 360 at Scarborough Centre was an exception to the rule. The renderings for the tower showed a completely flat roof, ignoring the fact that a massive mechanical penthouse was going to stick out of the top.

I actually like it now with the penthouse rather than what the rendering showed.

How about this kind of spiked crown
jughead.jpg

So I mentioned the renderings I saw in class the other day and was hoping to get a hold of them to show you guys... Well, the entire presentation was posted to our course website. Here are the pics...

The podium of 1 Bloor East:
1Be.jpg

This slide shows the process the building went to. The first picture is what Bazis sent to the city. The second picture shows the changes that the city wanted to see in the design. The third picture shows the changes that Bazis made to the design. Its now acceptable to city hall.

1Be2.jpg

I also have a high resolution rendering of the entire building which I will post tomorrow.

Tuscani post'd this at SSC. ( odd he didn't post it here)

its appears its increasing in height by 10%...

Did the design review board have anything to do with the changes? KPMB is part of that, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back