News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

150 HARRISON ST
Ward 09 - Tor & E.York District

Site Plan Approval application to facilitate the development of the site for a 3-storey affordable housing apartment building comprised of 2234 square metres of residential gross floor area and 44 dwelling units.

Proposed Use ---​
# of Storeys ---​
# of Units ---​
Type​
Number​
Date Submitted​
Status​
Applications:
Site Plan Approval​
20 158332 STE 09 SA​
Jun 19, 2020​
Under Review​

Docs are up. Architect is Montgomery Sisam:

1592942846559.png

No points for treating things as an in-joke and forcing other people to look up who you're complaining about. Who he?

Sorry, I had assumed the name would instantly come to mind for everyone here.

Holyday is almost always the lone dissenter.

Fun fact: I realized after I posted that I was looking at the results on Colle's motion to create a non-armed, non-police crisis-assistance service, instead of this motion, but it didn't matter – Holyday was the lone "no" on both.

I figured it was Holyday or Ford -- interesting that Ford's voting record is actually more progressive than at least one member of council. Probably says more about Holyday than Ford though, unfortunately.

Perhaps he's positioning himself for a future Phoenix-like rise to the mayoralty by following the model provided by his regressive idol Rob Ford.

I'm only half-joking - Toronto always seems to be just one minor scandal away by a left-leaning mayor to enable a conservative cockroach of Holyday's ilk to sweep into power...

Back