News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

What happened here?!?! This project looked like a gem. This would have been nice at 6-8 stories. I would have bought a unit here no question.

What happened here?!?! This project looked like a gem. This would have been nice at 6-8 stories. I would have bought a unit here no question.

Nothing happened here, signs are up, sales centre is closed and demolition of the old warehouse should start soon... sold out, as far as i know:)

No, there is the building up on the N.W. corner. My question is why is it only 2 stories instead of the original 4.

Last edited:
No, there is the building up on the N.W. corner. My question is why is it only 2 stories instead of the original 4.

My apology on the post above, wrong address (41 Ossington)...regarding this, dont know why it didnt go taller, i think someone a couple pages back mentioned that it could have been due to no parking spots.:confused:

I don't think that would have anything to do with it. The units were already sold. This makes no sense to me. I would have built 8 stories on this corner.

7343652450_74113b8613_b.jpg

it's like a modern typology of the apartment/flat over a store, however the scale and proportions look very clumsy and awkward here.

I think 4 or 5 stories with the top level or two terraced back would look the most appropriate here.

it's like a modern typology of the apartment/flat over a store, however the scale and proportions look very clumsy and awkward here.

I think 4 or 5 stories with the top level or two terraced back would look the most appropriate here.

It was supposed to be 4 stories, but apparently only 2 got built. Talk about a missed opportunity!

Nice to see the hoarding down on the south side. Just a little while ago this corner always seemed a bit desolate. Glad to see it thicken up a bit.

Back