News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Isn't Moeser the one with the health problems?

In any case, I donated to Andray Domise campaign today in Ward 2. I really want Ford gone.

I wonder if Andray will start getting a slew of donations from across the city, from those who don't want Rob to be re-elected.

I wonder if Andray will start getting a slew of donations from across the city, to prevent Rob from getting elected.

He already was getting a ton of support outside of his Ward. This will just make it even bigger.

Um, I think it's support within his Ward that he will need. Sure outsider cash is nice, but without support at home it'll only buy a nice suit for the concession speech.

Sadly yes. The idiots there still treat the Ford family like living gods...

First Jim Karygiannis and now John Nunziata throws it hat in the ring. We just need John Cannis to create the trifecta of backbench Liberal hacks from the 90s.

John Nunziata? That's all we need.

Groan! Frances Nunziata and John Nunziata.

thumbs-down.jpg

First Jim Karygiannis and now John Nunziata throws it hat in the ring. We just need John Cannis to create the trifecta of backbench Liberal hacks from the 90s.

Or, who knows, an Alan Tonks comeback?

I was half expecting Bunny Suit Bussin to attempt a comeback. Apparently her defeat in 2010 was a record loss margin for a sitting councillor.
Bussin is running.

If only the worst accusation we could make against the corrupt Ford's was a $200 cost to the city for a city parade

Bussin is running.

If only the worst accusation we could make against the corrupt Ford's was a $200 cost to the city for a city parade

Guess being a shitty real estate agent didn't pan out for her. MMM will wipe the floor w bussin.

I wonder if Andray will start getting a slew of donations from across the city, from those who don't want Rob to be re-elected.

I donated last night, in response to an "ice bucket challenge" type post over on "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" thread. I don't live in Toronto (though I used to) but I think it's important that Ford be voted out, even from Ward 2. It's an uphill battle for Domise, but from what I've read he's been expecting this. Apparently he's aligned with John Tory's campaign (Tory has endorsed him) and Kouvalis called the bait and switch weeks ago.

Chow and Tory were treating Ford with kid gloves. Could Andray be the guy to go toe to toe with Ford Nation and win?

Back