News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

My gut says that Socks runs for the Trudeau Liberals for a Scarborough seat they are trying to win back, like Scarborough Centre or Scarborough Southwest.

Last edited:
Watch Mikey get a boost in Ward 2 from the sympathy vote. Domise now has to deal with a mourning Ford Nation...

2 PM on Friday, September 12, 2014 is the last minute to add or subtract one's name from the candidate list.

Last edited:
Former PC MPP Chris Stockwell has registered today to in Ward 4 (Luby's ward). And so apparently has William Murdoch - trying to cash in his fame as a detective no doubt.

Nfitz, I hope you have your "bigot" hotkey programmed. It's going to be a long four years.
What's the point of that. I don't think anyone is denying that the wife-beating racist is a bigot.

Well other than the troll who appeared, denying the existence of the tape of racist slurs the whole world has heard ...

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4s
In far-less-dramatic news, Scarborough veteran councillor Ron Moeser has registered to run again in Ward 44.

With barely any time left!

Isn't Moeser the one with the health problems?

In any case, I donated to Andray Domise campaign today in Ward 2. I really want Ford gone.

Isn't Moeser the one with the health problems?

In any case, I donated to Andray Domise campaign today in Ward 2. I really want Ford gone.

Yes, he was barely at city hall for a while because of health problems.

Back