News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Wasn't he a pickup artist? Don't fall for his charm, or you'll wake up the next morning with an STD.
He still is a pick-up artist according to his campaign website. I think it's listed as his profession - at least since he lost his licence to practice medicine after his conviction for sexual assault.

Anybody wants to put up odds if anybody will be caught doing this? I would put it as slightly better chance than the Fords getting charged with election fraud.

Ward 2 truly deserves what they get. They have a chance to elect someone so much better, and this is what they would rather do? I would love to just grab a marker and write DISrespect for taxpayers on their signs, but I'm not a human garbage like FN.

When I vote for Mayor, there is coverage in all major newspapers, and it is covered by the local news. I have 3 major candidates that represent quite different platforms. I can make a truly informed decision and expect that the Mayor will have the power to implement their mandate.

For Councillor, there is little to no coverage in any type of media. I will make my decision based on a few flyers that were left at my door, and also the name that I have heard of before. It doesn't really matter who I vote for as Councillor, because they only influence where stop signs are placed and maybe emptying garbage in parks.

It is my vote for mayor that will decide all major issues affecting Toronto. The Councillors have no real power or decision making ability.

:D

With Tory endorsing Burnside, I would suggest Parker has kissed his municipal career goodbye....
and in the same vane I would think that Carmichael-Greb is now the one to beat in Ward 16....

With Michael Thompson a lock in Ward 37, I was surprised to see a few signs from another person running tonight.

http://www.positionprimer.ca/ is very helpful. I encourage you all to look at it to learn more about the council candidates. It helped me make up my mind here in ward 10.

Only three candidates from Ward 27 are on that. And only half of them showed up for the debate on Rogers. But if I had to guess, KWT will probably stay on.

With Tory endorsing Burnside, I would suggest Parker has kissed his municipal career goodbye....
and in the same vane I would think that Carmichael-Greb is now the one to beat in Ward 16....

Seriously? I wonder how many people pay attention to endorsements. Ward 9 for example, was big time Ford Nation in 2010, and had a Ford-endorsed slimeball who didn't win despite a Ford majority of mayoral votes there (though it was close and the left-leaning incumbent not at all popular in many quarters).

Seriously? I wonder how many people pay attention to endorsements. Ward 9 for example, was big time Ford Nation in 2010, and had a Ford-endorsed slimeball who didn't win despite a Ford majority of mayoral votes there (though it was close and the left-leaning incumbent not at all popular in many quarters).

For all of UT's like of Parker, if for only his handling of the Deputy Speaker position, that doesn't resonate with the rank and file Ward 26
Parker is not a force in Flemingdon or Thorncliffe, his influence on the Wynford side is minimal, those of Leaside have found him wanting not only on the traffic file but also heritage and Bennington is not necssarily to thrilled about his idea for the Bayview Extension. Tory's endorsment of Burnside is the last nail in Parker's coffin...

Would anyone from Ward 26 like to refute my observations please, please do so because I'm in the same boat, Parker adds to Council with his wry wit and ability to chair Council meetings. (even though he has missed 20% of the votes and 37 of 106 Roll Calls)

Last edited:

Back