News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

As a woman, I have no problem with OC's choice of words, to be honest.
When you are not part of the 'default' you look for someone who resembles you every chance you can get.

You know, I was seriously considering voting for him to save the Scarborough subway, but really? Eglinton connects ranks above my preference for the subway. Never mind the fact that water taxis are a bone headed idea. Maybe try to reinstate the Rochester ferry, but even then that's not day to day commuting.

Last edited:
... and with his take on Eglinton Connects (which is state-of-the-art planning and has been thoroughly supported by all stakeholders over and over again) Tory is finally dead to me. Can't believe I considered supporting him at one point.

Looking at him objectively and getting past his slogans, the truth is that he is an atrocious candidate. He is just like Smitherman.

He would be thoroughly damaging to Toronto if he got elected. One more person who wants to impose his subjective ill-informed views over those of experts who know what they are doing.

... and with his take on Eglinton Connects (which is state-of-the-art planning and has been thoroughly supported by all stakeholders over and over again) Tory is finally dead to me. Can't believe I considered supporting him at one point.

Looking at him objectively and getting past his slogans, the truth is that he is an atrocious candidate. He is just like Smitherman.

He would be thoroughly damaging to Toronto if he got elected. One more person who wants to impose his subjective ill-informed views over those of experts who know what they are doing.

Hope tosee you move your support to soknacki2014.com

You know, I was seriously considering voting for him to save the Scarborough subway, but really? Eglinton connects ranks above my preference for the subway. Never mind the fact that water taxis are a bone headed idea. Maybe try to reinstate the Rochester ferry, but even then that's not day to day commuting.

Honestly, Eglinton Connects is a really small issue in the grand scheme of things. But the fact that he wants to cancel the thing shows how much of a pandering idiot Tory is. There is absolutely no logical reason to want to cancel the project. None whatsoever. He has just lost whatever support and respect I had left for him.

Last edited:
Yeah, count me in with the crowd moving away from Tory. I never had much respect for him, but any lingering bit that I did is now gone.

I disagree on his stance against Eg Connects, however, I do like that he's looking at express bus service and queue jump lanes for buses.

I'm leaning away from him, but I would still vote for him if it's between Ford and Tory. In fact I will probably vote for the leading candidate who isn't Ford if Ford could win.

I'm leaning away from him, but I would still vote for him if it's between Ford and Tory. In fact I will probably vote for the leading candidate who isn't Ford if Ford could win.

That's not saying much. I'm sure that if it came down to Ford and a dog, most of us would vote dog.

#dog2014

John Tory has released more information about his transportation plan.

According to Don Peat, Tory would let private sector deal with water taxis.

And on his website, Tory says that he'd cancel EglintonConnects

I'm a volunteer on John Tory's campaign, but after reading that I've got serious doubts about him. Problem is, who else would I vote for? I don't want Chow as mayor, and I find Ford absolutely repugnant in every way. Soknacki is looking better and better to me as time goes by.

Back