8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Of course. This is why I think Chow deserves our vote

Too far? ;)

I'm so offended ;)

There are such obvious jokes to make right now in the streetcar thread too, that I've resisted making so far. You guys make it soo difficult not to make them though lol.

Of course. This is why I think Chow deserves our vote

Too far? ;)
Are you saying that because of the way she looks or because of her last name? If it is looks, she is, by far, the cutest one in the race, with the best style. (She supports local designers too.) Ford is 1063299845223+6085552+_%%1@$&?,:;%/ times uglier than she is!
Anyway, dangerous territory for you. Lol.

I'm so offended ;)

There are such obvious jokes to make right now in the streetcar thread too, that I've resisted making so far. You guys make it soo difficult not to make them though lol.

Go on and do it. I'm sure we've all thought about it. ;)

The joke seemed too easy so I opted out lol

One of Olivia Chow's campaign managers e-mailed me saying that Rob Ford is playing dirty tricks and that she needs more money.

Chow is asking for donations to beat Rob Ford, especially given his donations coming from the 905.

One of Olivia Chow's campaign managers e-mailed me saying that Rob Ford is playing dirty tricks and that she needs more money.

Chow is asking for donations to beat Rob Ford, especially given his donations coming from the 905.
Keep us in the loop Johnny, with your inside volunteer intel! Let us know if you find out what dirty tricks.

Keep us in the loop Johnny, with your inside volunteer intel! Let us know if you find out what dirty tricks.
Here is the e-mail:
Angie Mackie said:
Pick up your bobblehead tonight…

...at Rob Ford’s campaign launch. But I don’t think you’ll want to do that.
If you’d like a new mayor instead, why not give to Olivia’s campaign?

I’m sure you thought Ford would be gone by now. Arrested, maybe. Or shamed out of the campaign by more circus behavior.
Incredibly, he’s not going away. He’s going to raise thousands of dollars at his campaign launch tonight. And that money will primarily serve one goal – to defeat Olivia Chow.
You don’t want that to happen, do you Friend?
Your gift of just $20 is going to be needed to beat Rob Ford.
Sad but true. Ford’s going to continue to draw on his deep-pocketed donors. Bobbleheads. Out-of-town fundraisers. This man will stop at nothing. This man has no shame.
Only we can stop him. On ideas, Olivia wins. On character, Olivia wins. On a vision for our city, Olivia wins.
Will she win the financial fight? Will she have enough money to combat his attack ads? She will with your help. Click here to make your donation now.
We may not be selling bobbleheads. We know what we have to offer is so much better. Better candidate. Better transit plan. Better for families and children.
And a better person. Olivia’s all these things. Add them up and you’ve got a better city.
Angie Mackie
Olivia Chow for Mayor Fundraiser
P.S. The city will send you a generous rebate cheque for your donation. Click here to learn more.

I'm a volunteer on John Tory's campaign, but after reading that I've got serious doubts about him. Problem is, who else would I vote for? I don't want Chow as mayor, and I find Ford absolutely repugnant in every way. Soknacki is looking better and better to me as time goes by.

I hope you vote Soknacki.

Interesting that we're seeing people on both the left and right supporting the guy.

Funny thing is, I was early in positing a "reverse scenario" of John Tory potentially withdrawing on behalf of Soknacki...

I can't hear/see Soknacki's name without thinking of Oroku Saki (Shredder) from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I hope you vote Soknacki.

Interesting that we're seeing people on both the left and right supporting the guy.
He is the only one generating his own ideas that actually make sense. He has practical experience from having been on council and having run his own company, and he is passionate in his own Vulcan way. He just needs to work on his oratory skills and his ability to project emotion.

Back