News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I guess she's quite the trooper then, trying to campaign to a bunch of drunk horny people.

You posted a glowing review of her visit, the prospect of which motivated her visit.

She's not a wonderful candidate. I think all the candidates but Ford would feel fine in a gay bar shaking hands.

Well time to post here. I support Tory until Chow is more concrete. Yes I am a bandwagoner.

My priorities are

1)Eglinton West extention to the airport. Finch West LRT, with extension to Finch station very soon.
2)A final decision on sheppard.
3)Support for revenue tools
4)Last call to 4:30am, it's time.

Last edited:
Karen Stinz made a stop by at Woody's in the Church/Wellesley village tonight. I got a quick picture with her, along with a quick chat. So surprised to see her, and so glad she was so open to all diversities in Toronto. Seriously, such a wonderful candidate.

92ea4396b23e11e3a63d125e5d714412_8.jpg

This is a great picture dev.

I have a feeling the Tory team is really crafting a winning strategy.

Winning strategies have never been Tory's strongpoint. That's why he would be a dud mayor if he managed to fluke a win. We need a dynamic mayor, which is the opposite of the dull, creatively hollow John Tory.

And if you need a more obvious reason that he's stupid...he supported Ford for mayor.

Winning strategies have never been Tory's strongpoint. That's why he would be a dud mayor if he managed to fluke a win. We need a dynamic mayor, which is the opposite of the dull, creatively hollow John Tory.

And if you need a more obvious reason that he's stupid...he supported Ford for mayor.

Kouvalis will provide the craftiness. But if Tory wins and Kouvalis leaves, Tory will be left floating on his own.

Him and over 380,000 other Torontonians supported Ford. I think calling any mayoral candidate stupid is unnecessary.

So did a lot of people. Let the past be the past.

And who would be a dynamic mayor? Olivia Chow? I doubt that.

Kouvalis will provide the craftiness. But if Tory wins and Kouvalis leaves, Tory will be left floating on his own.

Kouvalis may not have a major role with Tory if he wins, but Tory would have equally strong people working for him like Tom Allison. If Tory wins, I bet Allison will be his Chief of Staff.

Kouvalis may not have a major role with Tory if he wins, but Tory would have equally strong people working for him like Tom Allison. If Tory wins, I bet Allison will be his Chief of Staff.
I don't think anyone can deny that both Chow and Tory would have strong people (from across the political spectrum) working for them. If Rob Ford gets re-elected, Toronto will be stuck with Doug Ford for another 4 years.

What good will he be in the council chamber?

Him and over 380,000 other Torontonians supported Ford.

Your point?

The other 380,000 idiots aren't running for mayor. Someone who should have known better who supported Ford 3 years ago is obviously not fit to be mayor on that principal alone.

And who would be a dynamic mayor? Olivia Chow? I doubt that.

Considerably more than that mannequin Tory. The other main attribute is that at least Chow actually cares about a lot of issues. Tory seems like you nice, benign conservative uncle in a cardigan, but in reality he will be another conservative nightmare if allowed to run free. He's actually more dangerous than Ford, as he will not be laughed out of council so quickly. He could actually do some serious damage.

Why are we calling Kouvalis strong? He's a scumbag who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near City Hall. If Tory wins, he'll fill the mayor's office with the same corrupt lobbyists who ran it during the Lastman era. If Chow wins, she'll fill it with smart progressives who are interested in city building.

Back