News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I think the whole scandal has put a ton of attention on the PC party but the fact is Wynne Remains Unpopular so I think the Anti Wynne block is rallying behind the Tories as it seems that is their issue.

I would argue the Tories just have to just stay silent and say she is bad, they would win the election easily.

However I expect someone to say something stupid but if Wynne Wins it be a small minority at worst.

The Liberals vs PCs "lesser of evils" battle reminds me of what a friend and I say when watching two clubs we hate play a footie match: hope they both lose, 0:0 ain't good enough.

Well, if the recount holds and Ford wins, I'm predicting another Liberal majority. The PCs really screwed up here. A big shame (said genuinely without sarcasm).

Well, if the recount holds and Ford wins, I'm predicting another Liberal majority. The PCs really screwed up here. A big shame (said genuinely without sarcasm).

Um I think the biggest mistake to dismiss Ford.

If I were liberals I would not be smiling at all.

Wynne is deeply unpopular

No, and I doubt they'll vote for Ford in the general election either. That's a sizable chunk of the PC vote going to someone else.
But can they stomach going to Wynne? Or will the NDP benefit? (I have my doubts about Horvath capitalizing on this).

Back