News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

This is also the campaign that hired their own 'news' reporters to follow and cover their own candidate...

Doug Ford campaign official says actors were posing as supporters outside #CityVote: The Debate. “This was done by a local candidate and it won’t be continuing." Also: "I don’t know that any were actually hired. We are looking into the matter with the local candidate.”

So they brought them on board, but didn't pay them.

Why is it not hard for me to imagine Ford doing such a thing...

And:
Doug Ford campaign confirms actors were hired to play the part of PC supporters at Monday’s debate rally
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...of-pc-supporters-at-mondays-debate-rally.html

It's not been made clear who represented him. No-one will own up to it...

However there are rumours that "Orange Choppers" were to be discussed:

images

images

I kid you not, one of my client's clients today said that she's voting against the Liberals because "Wynne and the Liberals have not helped manage properly the water levels in Muskoka....our dock was under water for a month last year!".

Yeah? Well, I quit life. I can't breathe the same air as some of these folks any more....I might catch a brain-wasting disease and then who's going to pay the banks the debts I owe?

Wait.....lady....cough in my face!

Funny stuff...

Horwath: "Why don't you have the guts to tell people what your cuts are gonna look like?"
Ford: "Unlike both of you, I've actually helped run a government.... Not one single person in the City of Toronto got laid off."

City laying off almost 1200 workers.

Never mind the laid off workers. Did he "both of you" and "unlike" and "help run government" to a friggin current Premier? Is he for real? (Don't answer that).

I kid you not, one of my client's clients today said that she's voting against the Liberals because "Wynne and the Liberals have not helped manage properly the water levels in Muskoka....our dock was under water for a month last year!".

Yeah? Well, I quit life. I can't breathe the same air as some of these folks any more....I might catch a brain-wasting disease and then who's going to pay the banks the debts I owe?

Wait.....lady....cough in my face!

Hard to catch affluenza when you have, but have insufficient bank debts.

AoD

Hard to catch affluenza when you have, but have insufficient bank debts.

AoD

Don't worry, one of my banks is actively trying to destroy me by continually offering me more money. I could be typing this from New Zealand right now, but I decided to keep living the working class life.

"In 2014, while eight months pregnant (and on medication with a serious related illness) I spoke at a Catholic Croatian youth conference, at a Croatian Catholic Church in Ontario. I expressed my shock (“vomit in disbelief” was the emotive phrase I used) that the then-government of Croatia, a land only recently free, was embracing a policy of compulsory sex-ed and promotion of the doctrine of gay marriage on the children. My comment of sickened disbelief was not aimed at gay marriage per se, but at the fact that so many lives had been lost to secure our freedom of religion, only to have new oppressors emerge some 20 years later."

She should be able to read her own statement and figure out why Ford had to boot her lol.

Blaming her meds, and then suggesting she 'kind of wasn't' being homophobic is silly.

I hope anal sex lady continues to go after Doug. She was the reason he won the leadership of the Cons, let her also be the reason he loses it.

Every time I read or hear comments from Doug saying he helped run a government I wonder what Rob would say if he were alive. I think it's such a huge slap in Rob's face from the worst brother ever. I can't imagine behaving to my siblings the way he behaves towards Rob.

"In 2014, while eight months pregnant (and on medication with a serious related illness) I spoke at a Catholic Croatian youth conference, at a Croatian Catholic Church in Ontario. I expressed my shock (“vomit in disbelief” was the emotive phrase I used) that the then-government of Croatia, a land only recently free, was embracing a policy of compulsory sex-ed and promotion of the doctrine of gay marriage on the children. My comment of sickened disbelief was not aimed at gay marriage per se, but at the fact that so many lives had been lost to secure our freedom of religion, only to have new oppressors emerge some 20 years later."

She should be able to read her own statement and figure out why Ford had to boot her lol.

Blaming her meds, and then suggesting she 'kind of wasn't' being homophobic is silly.

She is remarkably coherent about her rationalization while on meds. I think I will need some Zofran to keep it down my stomach. Good thing that as immigrant I wouldn't have any hesitancy calling the BS on that attempt at using it to shield her biases.

AoD

Last edited:
She is remarkably coherent about her rationalization while on meds. I think I will need some Zofran to keep it down my stomach. Good thing that as immigrant I wouldn't have any hesitancy calling the BS on that attempt at using it to shield her biases.

AoD

And mysteriously, the video disappears...

Back