News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I’m up in Liberal incumbent Michael Colle’s riding right now and lots of lawn signs out there for him.

Early on so might not mean anything but in my downtown riding I’ve only seen one Liberal lawn sign anywhere. Change candidates might split the vote allowing the incompetent to win but it’s not looking pretty out there for the Liberals in general. Lots of PC lawn signs in leafy downtown neighbourhoods in a not good sign for the Ford haters on this forum

For those that want to destroy the province, but are tired of the way the Liberals are doing it, there is always the NDP to turn to.
NDP are the lesser of the top three evils. After several confirmations that Dougie is still running a tired campaign based on The Common Sense Revolution, a platform which Robbie (and his co-mayor Dougie) used and did fail. People learned that both these politicians were not capable to run a government, a municipal government, of which Robbie had experience but Dougie did not. So we are to believe that someone with no Provincial government experience, running on a retreaded platform that is ~23 years old, with a record of generally failing the "people" or "folks" is that best choice?

I hate party politics, especially the faux democracy, and voting system that we promote. However, that does not mean that we should fall into the pit of identity politics and the nastier polarizations that are laughingly presented as choices.

Just my two-cents worth.

Toronto in the Forum poll is 35% PC and 30% each for the Liberals and NDP.

The NDP is 10 points ahead among women and dominates among younger voters.

During the debate in Parry Sound, which isn't Northern Ontario like some people think, Doug attacked "Toronto elites" to suck up to the rural crowd. He does know that there aren't many seats up there, right?

During the debate in Parry Sound, which isn't Northern Ontario like some people think, Doug attacked "Toronto elites" to suck up to the rural crowd. He does know that there aren't many seats up there, right?

Yeah, but those seats are critical to securing his supermajority. And if he wins them, he'll have done even better than Mike Harris, who never breached his North Bay roadblock. Right?

I hate party politics, especially the faux democracy, and voting system that we promote. However, that does not mean that we should fall into the pit of identity politics and the nastier polarizations that are laughingly presented as choices.

Just my two-cents worth.

Join me on election day by burning your ballot.

Just my two-cents worth. (Fine, that might be hardly a half-pence-worth).

Might be better if you...

Anybody-but-Ford movement is percolating as June 7 election nears: poll

Swaths of Liberal and NDP voters most firmly opposed to Doug Ford are preparing to switch allegiance if the other party appears to have a better chance of stopping his Progressive Conservatives, the survey finds.

See link.

I never vote "strategically". I don't believe in voting for someone who doesn't represent my political beliefs in order to help mop up what our shitty electoral system has left on the floor.

I never vote "strategically". I don't believe in voting for someone who doesn't represent my political beliefs in order to help mop up what our shitty electoral system has left on the floor.
You will be ripping up a lot of ballets in your life then

That's what happened in the United States, when there were voters who didn't like neither candidate and ended up with the worst president in history.

Just remember the history of the Ford years at city hall and vote accordingly.

Back