News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Correct! I am right across the street from the infamous "camping" office.

Correct! I am right across the street from the infamous "camping" office.

This makes sense then. He was the Liberal MP there for years during the Chretien years which in my opinion were the best times in recent memory for the Liberals. That being said, he has the name recognition and may actually upset the liberals in the area.

Well, this is weird. Former MP John Cannis has signs up in our area and is running as an independent.
Have any current Liberal MP's, or candidates, announced that they are either not running, or running as an independent, because they are embarrassed to have a racist leader.?
It's almost like the Liberals need to throw Trudeau overboard - even if it means losing this election - just to maintain some semblance of credibility.

I think they may keep Trudeau and win and then get wiped out in the election after I think.

This seems to be the track now.

I think they may keep Trudeau and win and then get wiped out in the election after I think.

This seems to be the track now.

To be fair... incidents like this happen so often that the public is almost numb. The only way that the liberals would be affected by this was if Trudeau went in front of the national media during the election in blackface and said ""What the hell do I want to go to a place like Mombasa?... I just see myself in a pot of boiling water with all these natives dancing around me." ala Mel Lastman.

That or go in Brownface in front of the news media and mock Jagmeet Singh.

To be fair... incidents like this happen so often that the public is almost numb. The only way that the liberals would be affected by this was if Trudeau went in front of the national media during the election in blackface and said ""What the hell do I want to go to a place like Mombasa?... I just see myself in a pot of boiling water with all these natives dancing around me." ala Mel Lastman.

You can see though... India Trip brought him below 40%... SNC brought him below 35%...

I know al ot of people say these scandals dont hurt Trudeau but they have, he is a very disliked and polarizing leader in most of the country.

He can win elections but it really is due to bad opposition then him being a great leader.

Personally I think the blackface scandal shows to me the PM was a rich spoiled white guy growing up with a lot of white and class privilege and Its rather clear if he was not his father's son, i wonder if he would have amounted to much.

Mel Lastman was a character for sure.

Personally I think the blackface scandal shows to me the PM was a rich spoiled white guy growing up with a lot of white and class privilege and Its rather clear if he was not his father's son, i wonder if he would have amounted to much.

Ever watched `13 Reasons Why? The main rich kid on that show is a pompous jerk who gets what he wants.

A reminder that the standards bar was set low some time ago. Toronto did have a raging alcoholic mayor who happily smoked crack for a number of years while in office. He was so incapacitated, he could not fulfill his duties. Many conservatives were like, meh.

A reminder that the standards bar was set low some time ago. Toronto did have a raging alcoholic mayor who happily smoked crack for a number of years while in office. He was so incapacitated, he could not fulfill his duties. Many conservatives were like, meh.

I have a saying.. "when in doubt, scream and shout"

And we didn't learn our lesson. We went and elected his totally unqualified brother Premier

This makes sense then. He was the Liberal MP there for years during the Chretien years which in my opinion were the best times in recent memory for the Liberals. That being said, he has the name recognition and may actually upset the liberals in the area.

Upset, I doubt--or at least, not in his own right, as opposed to allowing a Con (or NDP?) up the middle. And Cannis was never exactly a bright caucus light. I'd see low-to-mid-single-digits likelier than victory in his case.

A reminder that liberals ignored that Trudeau wore blackface when they would demand anyone who done the same regardless of how far in the past to resign and be shunned from public life.

Regardless if Trudeau wins or not, the Prime Minister has lost a lot of credibility and hopefully, this will be a rather defining moment in showing how incredibly hypocritical cancel and woke culture truly is.

Mel Lastman was a character for sure.

Ever watched `13 Reasons Why? The main rich kid on that show is a pompous jerk who gets what he wants.

Isnt that Trudeau?

Says he believes all women? - When accused of sexual misconduct he says he remembers things differently...
Says he will do politics differently? - Still conducts unethical behaviour to save seats in Quebec.
Says people need to be punished for what they done in the past? - Found to blackface, but then asks all Canadians to learn from this then take any personal responsibility about it?

When his supporters are faced with such issues, they go against what they preach and hold other people to and just blindly follow the PM in order to stop "Trump"

It seems as time goes on, Justin Trudeau seems to be the spoiled rich white kid that progressives love to mock but ironically is their leader now ,

That's my thinking too. Trudeau may even win a thin majority this time, but by 2023 the electorate is going to be thoroughly sick of him. It will remind us of Kathleen Wynne, who won a majority and then destroyed her party.

To avoid the OLP's fate, the LPC needs to use the rump of Trudeau's name recognition to win this 2019 election and then begin a firm and fast campaign to replace him as leader by 2021, giving a new face time to appeal to Canadians looking for sensible leadership. But who knows, by 2023 maybe DoFo will be running the federal Cons and Trudeau will sail on as PM for a decade.

Back