News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Putin wants to keep threatening nukes? Now the Americans are going to clap back....

Will add that the language used at the press conference, is unusually strong. Sounds to me like the Americans have intelligence about possible Russian nuclear games based on desperation.

Last edited:
Something very weird appears to be going on..........

Is Prigozhin attempting a coup?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tack-and-says-evil-leadership-must-be-stopped

He says its not a coup, but a 'Justice March'.

Edit to add, muddling through, it appears Wagner troops were subject to a barrage of missiles fired from the rear. The contention is that Russian soldiers intentionally tried to obliterate a Wagner camp.

Fog of war and all that, but there is some other info out there, I'm trying to piece this together credibly.

If Prigozhin is serious (he's prone to nonsensical bluster) and his troops attack Russian positions...............

Last edited:
Something very weird appears to be going on..........

Is Prigozhin attempting a coup?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tack-and-says-evil-leadership-must-be-stopped

He says its not a coup, but a 'Justice March'.

Edit to add, muddling through, it appears Wagner troops were subject to a barrage of missiles fired from the rear. The contention is that Russian soldiers intentionally tried to obliterate a a Wagner camp.

Fog of war and all that, but there is some other info out there, I'm trying to piece this together credibly.

If Prigozhin is serious (he's prone to nonsensical bluster) and his troops attack Russian positions...............

It's been suggested that it's not so much so a coup - but to insert himself as Putin's successor similar to how Putin himself took over from Yeltsin.

AoD

Entertaining. Criminals always turn on each other. Didn't think Wagner had enough to do this. So I'm curious what will happen now.

CNN is reporting that Russian TV stations are having regular programming interrupted for "special announcements" that support Putin and claim statements from Prigozhin "do not correspond to reality."

At a minimum this is a flag that Putin is taking this as a legitimate threat.

CNN is reporting that Russian TV stations are having regular programming interrupted for "special announcements" that support Putin and claim statements from Prigozhin "do not correspond to reality."

As he well should, considering that he has committed 98% of Russia's standing army to Ukraine, leaving the Motherland virtually undefended.

Oops.

I will dance with utter glee if this evolves into a full 1917 style state of anarchy and Russia completely collapses!

As he well should, considering that he has committed 98% of Russia's standing army to Ukraine, leaving the Motherland virtually undefended.

Oops.

I will dance with utter glee if this evolves into a full 1917 style state of anarchy and Russia completely collapses!

I'd be happy to see Putin and his regime exit; and the Russian military (particularly its command) take their lumps; but I'd be careful about wishing for the collapse of the state outright, in a place with nuclear, and chemical weapons galore.

Moreover, its important to say that a Russia that resembles post WWI Germany might just lead somewhere bad.......for the rest of us.

I'll just leave this here:

1687570867069.png

Don't really care if they do or not; having them chew each other up can only be an opportunity for Ukraine.

AoD

I'm still skeptical this goes anywhere more than a few skirmishes. If it does, Ukraine has an amazing opportunity. Hard to say what happens though, and how real this really is.

Back