News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

There is only one resolution - the total withdrawal of all Russian forces through defeat. People need to make peace with that reality.

True but at some point people will get fatigued pumping money and supplies into a proxy war.

I can see questions being raised about value for money in various countries, not just Poland.

True but at some point people will get fatigued pumping money and supplies into a proxy war.

I can see questions being raised about value for money in various countries, not just Poland.
A weakened authoritarian Russia unable to destabilize or invade its many neighbours on a whim = priceless.

Poland faces substantial threats from the Russians. Kaliningrad comes to mind. It's silly to say that Poles should see this as just another proxy war. They understand what is at stake. But domestic politics and unfortunately the Ukrainians really committed a grave error here.

Is this even a remote possibility?
I'm sure Russia would if they thought they could do it successfully. Russia/Putin has a track record of assassinations on foreign soil. Guessing this is an allusion to India allegedly assassinating a separatist leader in Canada.

Is this even a remote possibility?
They sent SpecOp into Kyiv to kill Zelenskyy at the beginning of the invasion. Russia is increasingly a rogue nation. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Russians had shot down Zelenskyy’s plane over the Atlantic. Putin‘s puppets in Donbas have already shot down a Malaysian airliner, with little reaction from the West. As for a murder attempt in Ottawa or Toronto, if I was Putin I’d give it a go, I’m already a caricature of a Marvel villain.

Goodness. I don’t think the Russians have lost an Admiral to enemy fire since Rear Admiral Wilgelm Vitgeft was killed when the bridge of his flagship, the battleship Tsesarevich was hit by a Japanese 12” shell at the Battle of Yellow Sea. Interestingly, the battleship was not scrapped until 1924, twenty five years after she was laid down in France in 1899.

Last edited:
Seeing the Black Sea Fleet HQ explode from a Ukrainian double tap today was utter beauty.

And not just the Admiral. Took a chunk of the staff too. Russia perpetually having to replace leadership with less knowledgable and experienced people has long term benefits for Ukraine. And NATO.

Back