As a purchaser I feel that if the developer is communicating this the situation is a best worse not better. But everyone should do their own due diligence and if you’re a purchase then I suggest you contact the developer as I did.

Thank you for your info. Anything we can do? Email Chris for the status?
I emailed Greenland a couple times, they provide same answers every time that they have no updates and the project is in progress.
Hello,
Same here, total silence since last year. And now the real state agent that sold the unit to me, does not answer either :(
One of the phone numbers for lakeside links you to "GTA Homes" and is just an answering service that takes the messages. The office phone has a voice mail too. I will try to swing by today, they have 2 offices that I found 77 King St W and Queens Quay W.
I think all the buyers here on this forum should get each other's info and make a group, so we are all informed and mike take some action together?
Thoughts?

Thanks for the idea. I totally agree. I emailed them in May and got a general reply; I went to the site and saw no activities at all. We should form a group and take action.

Back