Hey everyone, we had the seminar today from Graywood and they confirmed for those of us with interim occupancy in Nov/Dec it doesn’t matter that some have occupancy in March, our final closing/registration will be Dec/Jan so less interim occupancy for us

Assuming one had available cash, I wonder if the developer will allow additional deposits to at least reduce the interest portion of the interim occupancy fee. Interest on the 80% unpaid amount at 7% or so would add up quickly.
Builders use the current BoC 1 year rate to calculate interest component of occupancy fees which is 7.84% right now.

My client opted to increase down payment by $50k to minimize occupancy and long term mortgage costs. Builder agreed. Went through lawyers to facilitate.

Seeing it October 24, got the email 2 days ago. Excited for the unit but scared for the closing
I have felt the same as you at times. But I have chosen to trust that everything is going to work out smoothly. Everything is going to be fine 😊

Has anyone completed their PDI and seen the inside of the building?
Yep PDI completed, the building is still super u finished but the unit itself was fantastic. No wasted space and great finishes. I noted they have 2 elevators for only 9 floors which is amazing. It truly felt like a luxury building not just another high rise

Yep PDI completed, the building is still super u finished but the unit itself was fantastic. No wasted space and great finishes. I noted they have 2 elevators for only 9 floors which is amazing. It truly felt like a luxury building not just another high rise

That’s great to hear! Did you note if the appliances are average or higher end? I’m still waiting for our PDI date. How does the front lobby look? Did you get any pictures?

That’s great to hear! Did you note if the appliances are average or higher end? I’m still waiting for our PDI date. How does the front lobby look? Did you get any pictures?
Lobby not even close to finished, appliances are FULGOR MILANO and washer dryer is bloomberg

Back