News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

According to the latest stacking plan, the Bay Adelaide Center West Tower is not 51 floors, it's 50. No 13.

^ A lot of updating, actually. For one thing, we now have all those proposed Entertainment District highrises, a number of which are over the magic 400' height level.

I think Cancuck mentioned he wouldn't be able to update the list for a while. Can a moderator update it or is it only Canuck who can.

I realize how far behind the list is at this point. When all those new proposals came out I was simultaneously elated, and horrified thinking how much needed to be updated on the list.

Rest assured I have every intention of continuing the list and updating it, realistically I would expect this to be done early next month. From that point on there should be constant updates with each new announcement - much how it used to be.

Everyone can feel free to make my life easier by listing projects here. It will save me from scanning through pages of P&C to identify and track them all.

koops65 over at SSP has done a lot of work in producing the following drawings...

2752989897_0dd8bb5004_o.jpg

2752990941_96ebb9d088_o.jpg

Awesome summary but, still looking forward to RBC, Festival Tower, Signature Casa, Success and others.

eventhough im not registered on ssp i really enjoy the drawings by Koops.good job on keeping the toronto diagrams updated.

I keep seeing Brookfield Place Phase 3 popping up sporadically, is it currently proposed? As far as I thought, wasn't it originally proposed but scrapped years ago?

I keep seeing Brookfield Place Phase 3 popping up sporadically, is it currently proposed? As far as I thought, wasn't it originally proposed but scrapped years ago?

You can add the Richmond Adelaide Centre 3, 151 Front Street and maybe One City Hall 2 to that list. Doubt you will see any of them go up.

So it's essentially in a state of perpetual proposal. What a tease, I'd really like to see that space filled in with the third phase. Especially when looking southeast/east between the two existing towers.

Maybe we could start a new page and copy Canuck's info over and update it from there.

Emporis' Toronto page is horribly chalked full of errors and is no where near a good tool to use. The next best bet is Skyscraperpage.com.

Back