News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

So Cheryl Gallant has put the CPC in a tough situation. While these anti-vax fools are wanting the PM to be hanged for treason, she posted a video including a picture of him with something around his neck. The video has been taken down and her channel has been scrubbed, but O'Toole won't openly denounce her.

1630292817111.png

That ............would be an outcome.............hypothetically.

this is the size of house i’ll be able to afford with rising house prices under the Liberals hahaha..
maybe if Trudeu wins he will beat Harper's housing price record lol..
IMG_20210829_233655.jpg

IMG_20210829_233658.jpg

This is going to really sound stupid but I was just on the Elections Canada website and when I search for details on my polling station it tells me that information cannot be found. When I look for my grandmothers polling station in Pickering - Uxbridge, I get the same message.

With only 3 weeks from an election and advance polls being a thing, I am flabbergasted that the information is not yet available.

Is anyone else here noticing the issue?

This is going to really sound stupid but I was just on the Elections Canada website and when I search for details on my polling station it tells me that information cannot be found. When I look for my grandmothers polling station in Pickering - Uxbridge, I get the same message.

With only 3 weeks from an election and advance polls being a thing, I am flabbergasted that the information is not yet available.

All the info for polls, including advanced polls, is available for where I live.

I was able to see mine, based on postal code.

Leger has a new poll out (yesterday).

First to show the NDP at 24............

1630430120805.png

I used a scanner to scan my photo ID (driver's license) for the on-line mail-in request. You could take a photo of your ID and use that.

Back