News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

They have a large 2 bedroom + den in the $700K range. Terrace is roughly 500 sq. ft, plus an additional balcony off the master bedroom.

yup, none left...a 1bedroom was sold for around $230K a few weeks ago...never even hit mls.

Good product sells. JayBee, keep an eye on MLS for anything which might come up for resale.

Your neighbour's terrace looks f*&$ing sweet.

I f*&$ing agree, what a great outdoor space. I could live out there in the summer.

My neighbour's terrace...

Terrace1.jpg

wow, that is very nice. what floor is that? do you have a night version?

what's the depth of the terrace?

Last edited:
JayBee: I found out that the only unit for sale in the entire building right now is a small 2-storey ground floor townhouse for $489K.

JayBee: I found out that the only unit for sale in the entire building right now is a small 2-storey ground floor townhouse for $489K.
Thanks Dan, there's a small 1 bedroom there for sale by owner. Looks a little too small but I'm considering it because it seems like a good investment.

Thanks Dan, there's a small 1 bedroom there for sale by owner. Looks a little too small but I'm considering it because it seems like a good investment.

I'm looking for a condo too in the downtown core (to live in, not purely for investment purposes). Came across this listing for 9T6 St. Patrick - it's a little too costly for my budget :( As usual, the listing gives very little useful information. No photos so far.

I'm looking for a condo too in the downtown core (to live in, not purely for investment purposes). Came across this listing for 9T6 St. Patrick - it's a little too costly for my budget :( As usual, the listing gives very little useful information. No photos so far.
LOL, yes, that's out of my price range as well. There was a smaller 1 bedroom for $225K not too long ago...the seller ended up leasing it. It was a pretty good deal too.

You might not like this but a friend of my mother found someone who wanted to get rid of the same exact unit you posted...Had parking too, I think she got it for no more than $240K. It's rented out right now. :)

Investors get all kinds of deals because they just know the right people. Good luck with your search.

LOL, yes, that's out of my price range as well. There was a smaller 1 bedroom for $225K not too long ago...the seller ended up leasing it. It was a pretty good deal too.

You might not like this but a friend of my mother found someone who wanted to get rid of the same exact unit you posted...Had parking too, I think she got it for no more than $240K. It's rented out right now. :)

Investors get all kinds of deals because they just know the right people. Good luck with your search.

Wow ~ was that before the building registered? I hope you have made friends with your mother's friend! Seems like they have good connections...but then again, they might scoop up all the fantastic deals before you get a look.

Wow ~ was that before the building registered? I hope you have made friends with your mother's friend! Seems like they have good connections...but then again, they might scoop up all the fantastic deals before you get a look.

I believe she got it a month ago. That pretty much killed me since I was looking for a unit in the building at that time. A few deals have passed my way but mostly new construction. I guess it helps to know the right people but I'm still searching lol. There's something in the pipeline right now but the price seems way too good to be true so I'm not even holding my breath.

great photos .... I really like that lobby

although 9T6 is no architectural landmark being a typical glass building ... but I'm happy to see this vacant parcel filled in with some nice density

I must say though, it would have been nice if Camfost Felcorp tried to tie 9T6 in better with the surrounding Village By The Grange buildings that are predominantly brick through brick accents or podium, because right now it feels like 9T6 is a glass building that came out of the middle of nowhere ... just a thought

Back