News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

They won't acknowledge climate change or the effects of it, but they will conveniently use the increase in wildfires to justify staying in office longer.

The UCP motto, only recognize reality when it's convenient.
In the world of their voter base, the fires are “probably started by people paid by the climate agenda.”

Actual quote from LinkedIn - a platform for professional networking.

In the world of their voter base, the fires are “probably started by people paid by the climate agenda.”

Actual quote from LinkedIn - a platform for professional networking.

I've read several people who believe Trudeau started them.

In reality, one of the main fires was started by a tree getting blown over onto a power line.

Sooo...

It looks like the TBA UCP Board is doubling down once again on comments Smith made as a journalist and pundit on a podcast in late 2021, in which she characterized Albertans who took the COVID vaccine as credulous followers of genocidal tyrants like Adolf Hitler.

While those comments might seem like an eternity ago based on all of the other incredulous things that have transpired since, it's only been 2 1/2 years. This, of course, is on top of Manning's "report" and Davidson's "data review panel" so maybe that should be tripling down or quadrupling down and not just doubling down.

Shame on me for thinking that medical decisions and public health policy should be determined by qualified medical personnel and organizations and not political hacks and medical quacks. :(

Last edited:
Sooo...

It looks like the TBA UCP Board is doubling down once again on comments Smith made as a journalist and pundit on a podcast in late 2021, in which she characterized Albertans who took the COVID vaccine as credulous followers of genocidal tyrants like Adolf Hitler.

While those comments might seem like an eternity ago based on all of the other incredulous things that have transpired since, it's only been 2 1/2 years. This, of course, is on top of Manning's "report" and Davidson's "data review panel" so maybe that should be tripling down or quadrupling down and not just doubling down.

Shame on me for thinking that medical decisions and public health policy should be determined by qualified medical personnel and organizations and not political hacks and medical quacks. :(

I actually read the whole article. Now I feel sick

Can the mods remove this please?
Why remove this comment? Didn't many of the LGBTQ groups in Alberta support Hamas and protest against Israel's right to defend itself from terrorism. The support that LGBTQ groups give Hamas is absolutely crazy and it makes any official comments they make ridiculous. Why are they banning Premier Smith? Its a ridiculous statement- I assume because her government implemented a reasonable policy regarding trans youth - something the vast majority of Albertans and Canadians support and a policy very similar to government policies in the UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark and most left wing Euro countries.

Stephen King would be jealous of that prolific production of fiction.
You believe what you want - but there is a lot of dislike for Premier Smith and the UCP on this forum and the truth is as long as the NDP and left wing academics support / create unreasonable policies they have zero chance of forming a government in Alberta. Most reasonable average citizens, who don't live off of public pay and public funded pensions, won't be duped. Thats the truth - if you want to believe its fiction that's up to you. And the LGBQT groups banning Premier Smith and UCP from Pride Celebrations is childish and laughable. How can any reasonable person take them seriously - especially after they publicly supported Hamas.

What gives these LGBQT groups the right to ban Premier Smith and UCP members from Pride Celebrations? Believe it or not, there are conservative LGBQT people in our province, many who voted for the UCP. Are they not allowed to attend Pride Celebrations? These LGBQT groups also banned the Edmonton Police during the George Floyd riots and were ardent supporters of "defunding the EPS" - I remember Sohi, Janz, Janis Irwin and many other left wing local politicians supporting this - defunding of our brave and much needed police force - absolute craziness. The LGBQT groups latch onto any supposed "progressive" movement of the moment without apparently putting much thought into it. Of course Sohi tried to walk back his "defund the police" stance but average citizens remember. Its amazing how many supposedly "educated" big city academia types support all these "progressive" causes. In hindsight, it doesn't seem that smart.

Last edited:

Back