News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I wonder when the extra lanes on the Wedgewood Ravine/Creek bridge will open? Seems that work has been done for a while and they just need to resurface the bridge deck.

Never in a million years should anyone have thought otherwise…when after 2 years in they hadn’t even started with the girder outrigger placement….the hardest and most difficult task of the entire project

I believe the bridge was built with piers to support four lanes. Please, if any headway can be made through the fall and winter, please do so.

Unfortuntely I think that bridge will always be a you-know-what-show due to the Terwillegar Drive/Maskekosihk interchanges so close by and number of drivers who can't drive down a hill without slamming on their brakes in this city, the extremely wide variation of speed between drivers on AHD, and the perpetual problem of drivers following too closely.

Anyone know what they’re doing next to/under the Henday by Whitemud Creek? There’s a massive crane set up there.

Its been there all summer.
Makes sense… I avoid the SW concrete section like the plague, feels like I’m on horse back driving my 3/4 ton through it.

Surprisingly my first time driving it in over a year and that 3rd lane sure feels good……except over all the bridges that do not have that 3rd lane yet……

Another snafu by the province……they’ll be spending more money in the future to add a 3rd lane to that section

Back